tour

Johnny P/V :
I have been touring for two months for the day and night tour. And I miss Y/n I miss her sexy body and lips and her touching.

Y/n P/V :
I miss Johnny so freaking much he has been gone for two months and I am freaking horny of every single day I think of him. So I was like freaking it I am going to f*** my bedpost so hard I wouldn't be able to walk. I sit down on my bedpost and get adjusted to it and then I started moving up and down speed up and then the post hit my g-spot and then I get my boobs and start to suck my breasts.

Johnny P/V :
Little did y/n know that I stop touring yesterday and flew house to y/n and then I entered our apartment and hear moaning and then I tiptoe to our room and see her f***ing our bedpost and then I was turned on seeing her f***ing because she misses me and I started pumping my dick and I have to hold my moans in my mouth but failed.

Y/n P/V :
I hear someone moaning and get off the bedpost and then turned around and see Johnny trying to hide his dick but failed and I ran into his arms and then pumping his dick with my inner thighs and he threw his head down and his eyes rolled to his back of his head.

Johnny P/V :
I was moaning and groaning I freaking miss Y/n so much so I entered her

Y/n P/v: Johnny entered me and I rode him. I yelled Johnny I am going to com-. And before I got to finish my sentence I came and then he came.

Y/n pro-. I am on a birth control baby.

(words: 335)