Introducing 2p!Denmark

Name:

Name:

Markell Køhler

Age:

25

Gender:

Male

Nationality:

Danish

Sexuality:

Biromantic Asexual

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality:

Markell can be seen as a blunt and stand-offish. Truthfully, he isn't one who's fond of meeting new people. While Markell speaks his mind openly, he hides a lot behind his usually stoic expression and lit cigarette. However, those who truly know him can still say he's a blunt person but he's caring, sometimes to the point in which he's being overprotective. In fact, some of the people that know him might say he's even softhearted sometimes.

Birthday:

June 5th

Likes:

Markell likes to smoke, that's known. But, he also likes to paint. In his freetime, if he's bored, he'll paint. He's surprisingly good at it too. Markell also like to be alone and listen to music. His favorite band is a band from Faeroe Islands called Tyr. While he won't too openly admit it, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends as well. Additionally, Markell likes the snow, finding comfort in it.

Dislikes:

Markell isn't fond of loud places. Sure, he can deal with it but he'd rather not. He also dislikes people sugarcoating something. He prefers to know what's going on and how bad something is. Markell also dislikes fighting with his family, normally feeling guilty soon after and blaming himself for the fight, even if it wasn't his fault.

Languages Spoken:

◆English
◆Danish
◆Swedish
◆Norwegian
◆Icelandic
◆Finnish (Still Learning)
◆Old Norse

Fears:

Markell has a fear of being left alone or being forgotten. He also has a mild fear of love, stemming from only hearing tales of heartbreak. It scared him to the point where Markell would actually start panicking. In addition, the Dane use of have a fear of fire but he was able to overcome it soon enough.

Habits:

When stressed to a certain point, Markell will definitely not hesitate to pull out a cigarette and smoke. He mostly smokes to avoid stress in general because he knows if he's too stressed he'll get snappy. When he's nervous, Markell has a habit of looking away and rubbing the back of his neck.