ELatimer

Interview: ELatimer

Author of "Frost" (and a bunch of other books)

What can we call you (name)?

Well, I’m known mostly as Erin, but some people call me awesome. Either works, really.

Where are you from?

I was born in Victoria, British Columbia. Canada.

Interesting Fact?

I hoop dance, which isn’t reading or writing, so I count it as weird/interesting enough for this question.

If any character could come to life, which one would you pick?

Probably Alice, from Threads. I’d want her to teach me magic.

What book(s) are you reading now?

Right now I’m reading Neil Gaiman’s “The Graveyard Book”, which is deliciously spooky.

Who are your favorite Wattpad authors?

That would have to be the rest of the Wattpad4:  @RebeccaSky @DistantDreamer @LDCrichton

When and why did you start writing?

Since I could write. I started with stories about talking cats, mostly. Sophisticated stuff like that.

Is there a specific genre that you like to read/write?

Fantasy and steampunk. Creepy stuff. Creepy fantasy is my favourite.

Can you tell us a bit about your current story and why people would want to read it?

Well I have about three current stories (including one I’m working on editing that’s not on wattpad) so I’ll talk about that one. It’s a gothic fantasy about a very strange girl who is accused of being a witch.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep doing what you love and don’t let anyone tell you not to.