CHAPTER 20

LISA

When I woke up, I was expecting Jennie to be by my side, cuddling with me but I was disappointed to find the spot beside me empty. All that was left was her scent and the mess all over my room. I rubbed my temple, trying to ease the headache, as if it would work.

Damn, just how much soju did we drink yesterday? I feel like my head is splitting in half but it doesn't matter, I've had the best time of my life last night. It's just a bit disappointing that I wasn't able to wake up next to her. I could've gave her a morning kiss and maybe we would have made love again if she didn't leave immediately. Or maybe that's what she didn't want to happen.

I have to talk to her though. So, I hopped off the bed and and headed straight to the bathroom, the same place we started it last night. Damn memories, I can't help but to smile as I reminisce those moments. Honestly, I still can't believe it happened but the evidence lies on the bed, her blood. Actually, I feel bad for hurting her, although it was that way. I do hope she's fine.

After finishing my bath, I got dressed. Then I cleaned up my room and changed the bed sheet. Although, I was drunk, I still clearly remember asking her if we would do it again and she said yes. I'm not saying that I'm looking forward to it but—fine I am. When I got out of my room, I was surprised to see Jisoo still slumped on the couch. Was she that drunk? Do you think she heard everything? She probably didn't or she was too drunk to mind.

"Chu! Wake up, it's already nine in the morning, what are you still doing here?" I tried waking her up but she didn't budge, she just groaned and gestured me to leave her alone.

Hangover, I guess.

I decided to leave her be. I just started cleaning my house because the bottles of soju were still scattered on the floor and there were a lot of trash on the table from the food we ate last night. When I was done, I threw the garbage outside before I decided to check on Jennie. I was even whistling as I walk towards her house because I am in my best mood.

I knocked on her door a couple of times and waited for her to open it but even after few seconds passed, no one was answering. I decided to knock a few more times but to no avail. Now, I'm starting to panic. Like what if she hates me now? Did she think what we did was a mistake? Is she going to avoid me like those in the movies? Maybe, she's thinking that I'm a freak now.

Nah, maybe she just went out or she might be sleeping. After all, she's also tired from last night. I'll just come back later. I should think optimistically. We were fine last night anyway and she said she didn't mind me having a thing down there. I know we both wanted what happened last night.

Damn, I badly want to talk to her. I want to ask her if I could court her because I want her to know that I'm serious. I might be drunk last night but I can remember telling her I love her. I should explain that I said those things not just because of the alcohol. I hope she'd give me a chance to though.

"I'll be back," I said before heading back home.

When I got back, Jisoo was still sleeping. She's probably having a hangover. I decided to just make us a breakfast. Nothing special, I just cooked rice and ramyeon. Then, I fried some eggs and bacon since those just require basic cooking skill and basic is me. I'm even lucky, I haven't burned down my kitchen yet.

Before I start eating, I decided to wake Jisoo up, she must be hungry. She's been sleeping and it's already almost ten in the morning. Did she continue drinking without me and Jennie last night?

"Chu! Wake up, let's eat. It's already ten. You have to eat," I said while shaking her shoulder.

"Leave me alone," she said after groaning. "You can just get back to sleep after eating," I said but she just turned. Then she said, "Dude, you just want me to leave, right?"