Tabloid Report IV

Shining Stars Magazine

Amazing Start to Season 3 of Ghost Bird

Claire Morgan—Head Writer

*Obligatory Disclaimer* Due to the tremendous amount of questions I get about this, I always put the answer at the start of every one of my articles. No, I'm not related to Victor Morgan. Thankfully. That would make some of my dreams quite awkward indeed.

Season 3 of Ghost Bird premiered last night, with a whopping 20 million viewers tuning into Wion Network to watch it. The reviews are in, and overall, the outlook is good for the show. Doubters criticized the radical shift in direction the show promised, and their tweets matched that opinion. "Why would I want to watch 45 minutes of a random girl meeting three guys?" one person noted. That opinion did not appear to be held by the majority, however, and fangirls everywhere swooned as they got extensive screen time featuring Kota Lee, Victor Morgan (again, not related to him), and Silas Korba.

Reactions to the appearance of Sang Sorenson were more mixed, with notable GBFCI leaders criticizing her naivete and general cluelessness. Others defended Sang, arguing that she had a valid reason to display such characteristics due to her sheltered upbringing. Either way, I for one look forward to seeing how her character evolves as the season continues. I suspect there's more to her than first meets the eye.

Shining Stars was able to obtain an exclusive interview with J, a Silas fan who wished to remain anonymous. J is high up in the GBFCI organization and gave refreshing insight into the mind of the super fan. "Well, I'll start off by saying how happy I was to see Silas on screen again," she said. "Of course I've seen him at Academy-Con and at his favorite taco stand as I stalked him, but it's different seeing him in the show. He always looks so tall and powerful when he's standing next to Victor."

"Beyond Silas, what are your thoughts about how people reacted to the premiere?" I asked J. It was easy to tell that she was rapidly becoming distracted by visions of Silas's hunky biceps.

"People are hooked," J said simply. "I don't quite know why, but something about Sang's relationship with the Ghost Bird guys has already drawn people in. People are counting down the hours until the next episode. It's currently at 139." J glanced at her watch. "138, actually."

My interview with J showed me once again how loyal (and obsessed) the fans are. The Ghost Bird guys are amazing, of course, but it's the fans that make the Ghost Bird fandom the wonderful, vibrant community it is today.

Speaking of fans, I've gotten quite a few emails recently, all centered around one question—what do I think will happen next? Using my ability to view actual reality and not the fictionalized universe we all currently live in, I feel confident in saying that the story is now over. There may be a few one shots in the future, but they would be unrelated to the plot of the story. So, (and this is directed at the readers in actual reality, not those in the fictional universe), thank you for reading all about Sang and her guys as they realize that real life and fantasy don't always match.

The future of the Ghost Bird boys rests in Sang's hands, but I suspect that by the end of their journey, they'll emerge a stronger family than they ever could have imagined.

Assuming Luke doesn't kill them all with his shenanigans first, that is.