2

“then why did she turn around, suddenly?” taehyung asks in confusion while attempting to peep out too

“aish, don't look or she'll see you.” yoongi has a hand over taehyung's chest, holding him in place.

“hyung,”

“oh man,” yoongi says as he catches a glimpse of someone. “it's most likely because of that guy.”

“that guy?” taehyung asks, finally getting a chance to peep as well.

“that guy that spends every damn second of his life in (y/n)'s room because of her roommate.” yoongi says almost too frustratedly.

“soo-ho?” taehyung asks, then catches sight of the said boy. “hyung, i always get bad feelings from him. he just has this creepy look in his eye all of the time.”

yoongi says nothing but he just observes, noticing soo-ho slowly catch up to (y/n).

“yah! (y/n)!” soo-ho yells trying to gain the girl's attention.

taehyung and yoongi hear his voice and furrow their brows wondering what he wants with her.

but instead of answering or turning around (y/n) keeps on walking. soo-ho calls out to her again but he's ignored once more.

so instead of calling out to her this time. he quickly jogs up to her grabbing her arm and roughly shoving at her, making her look at him. “i want to speak with you. come with me.” he almost demands.

yoongi gets suspicious of the boy's behaviour but taehyung gets agitated; maybe his jealousy is acting up.

normally, following a boy that makes you feel uncomfortable or sends off bad vibes only means there's some type of trouble ahead but luckily (y/n) isn't stupid enough to follow him.

“i'm not going anywhere with you.” she says sternly, standing her ground. “now get your hands off me.” she tries shaking him off but to no avail.

he doesn't let go off her rather he briefly looks up and around, apparently seeing no-one in sight so he makes one swift move, roughly pushing (y/n) toward the wall and pinning her against it.

she yelps in freight, immediately trying to fight off his hold against her but alas she's not strong enough to do it. also, in that instant he whips out something from his pocket and roughly shoves it into her mouth.

he holds his hand firmly over her lips so she doesn't spit out the substance. she feels it slowly dissolve in her mouth, leaving a pungent horrible taste on her tongue in turn causing her to feel really drowsy and weird.

as this scene was taking place yoongi and taehyung's eyes widen with shock but they waste no time in taking action to help her out. both boys run up to her, with yoongi being faster than taehyung.

luckily, soo-ho is too busy concentrating on (y/n) that he doesn't notice or hear taehyung and yoongi approach him.

yoongi reaches first and he tears soo-ho away from (y/n). he bawls his fist tightly and aims a punch at him. yoongi's firm fist collides against soo-ho's cheek, hard making him instantly drop to the floor.

“what are you?!” yoongi spits as he watches soo-ho's surprised face. “some kind of f****ing wild animal?!” soo-ho regains his composure and clicks his tongue at the insult while wiping his cheek.

“what the f*** do you want?” soo-ho crowes, staring darkly at yoongi.

“what did you do to (y/n) ah~?!” taehyung yells, holding (y/n) so she doesn't fall to the floor but she's become restless and is moving alot.

“you two are no fun.” soo-ho laughs. “but hey, i don't mind sharing her, you guy's can come alon—”

yoongi cuts him off by grabbing onto the collar of his shirt, “were you planing to f****ing hurt her!” soo-ho smirks but it only causes him to get another hard punch from yoongi but this time he fights back.

“hyung!” taehyung yells seeing yoongi get punched in the face but taehyung's attention is soon diverted when (y/n) groans holding tightly onto his shirt as she feels herself being pulled toward the ground.

taehyung gently places her on the floor and he sits beside her, looking at her teary eyes and reddened face. he touches her cheek, “(y/n) ah~ i promise you'll be okay.” he purses his lips in concern.

(y/n) laughs softly, leaning against his shoulder then she falls over his lap— surprising him, and she begins poking his chin, “so pretttyyy.” she drawls, laughing again.

taehyung smiles leaving her be and looks up at yoongi noticing that soo-ho is flat on the ground and yoongi is punching away at him, “yah! hyung stob it!” taehyung yells. “what if you kill him!”

“wouldn't... that be... better.” yoongi says in between punches then gets off soo-ho seeing as he's now unconscious. he turns to face taehyung and (y/n) whilst waving his hand to his side as if it's stinging.

“is she okay?” yoongi crouches down looking at her poke at taehyung's chin, “what is she doing?”

“i'm not sure... for both your questions.” taehyung looks down at her only to have her poke his nose and she giggles.

“he put something in her mouth, am i right?” taehyung nods and yoongi sighs, suddenly remembering something, “it's probably that new drug going around campus.” 

“euphoria?” taehyung asks.

yoongi nods with another sigh, “take her to the dorm. she's going to be high all night.” yoongi gets up having taehyung's eyes follow him and he nods getting up with (y/n) aswell.

“and i'll take this bag of sh** to the dean's office.” he grips onto soo-ho's collar and starts dragging him toward the said destination.

” he grips onto soo-ho's collar and starts dragging him toward the said destination

a/n: hi!

i decided to publish the entire short story as a pre-celebration for taehyung's birthday huehue~.

vote and comment, let me know your thoughts!

~author-nim💜