5

“yah! what are you doing?” both boy's yell as taehyung quickly holds down her hands, halting her actions

she groans, “i want to take these off, fishyy... i'm on the sun!”

“aish,” yoongi let's out an exasperated sigh. “this is why you stay away from drugs.”

“aigoo, what now?” taehyung's voice is full of confusion.

“she's so adamant.” yoongi stares as she tries to resist taehyung's hold. “maybe you can make her change into something of yours. it'll be much loose.”

taehyung's face lights up in happiness, “that's a good idea! get something from my closet would you.”

“i'm going to get sick if this continues tae, aish.” yoongi stands over at tae's drawer and pulls out a grey t-shirt.

he throws it over to taehyung but it land over both their heads.

“yah! i'm blind!” (y/n) yells but then taehyung pulls the t-shirt off their heads and ushers her toward the bathroom.

“change into this, you won't feel as hot.” taehyung hands her the t-shirt sending her into the bathroom.

“aish, pabo!” yoongi yells. “go with her!”

taehyung's eyes widens in pure surprise while (y/n) spins in the bathroom, giggling, “why in the hell would i do that?!” he breathes.

“if she falls and breaks anything... like her neck for example,” yoongi explains. “i'm not going to prison with you.”

“aigoo, hyung.” taehyung looks panicked. “i can't.”

“she's your crush isn't she? this is a dream come true.” yoongi throws a pillow at taehyung, hitting him on the chest. “now get!”

“but i'm not like that...” he whines, rubbing his chest.

“you want another pillow?” yoongi aims another one at him.

“fine, fine. i'll go.” he gives yoongi a straight face and heads inside, already feeling his cheeks heat up.

“make it quick alright,” taehyung says to (y/n) and closes the door, standing near the toilet and facing away from her.

“okie dokie!” she smiles widely and starts humming.

luckily for taehyung she safely manages to remove her jeans throwing it onto the floor without a single care in the world.

taehyung hears this and stiffens, feeling embarrassed. he gulps but keeps his eyes fixated on the flusher handle of the toilet.

he hears (y/n) shuffle behind him and her humming stops just for a second before he suddenly feels something smack him hard on the head making him groan.