8

“aish,” taehyung sighs

“aish,” taehyung sighs. “you literally ran a marathon out in the hall of my dormroom.”

“ohh,” realisation hits her. “but why didn't you stob me, i'm not an athletic person. i'm a lazy potato.” she pouts, rubbing her aching thighs.

“i couldn't stob you even if i wanted to and you pulled me along with you.” he mumbles writing his name on her notebook.

(y/n) scrunches up her nose in despair, “i should start writing apology notes. i'm sorry taehyung ah~.”

“aish, it's not your fault.” he smiles, “i'm just glad that you're fine now.”

she nods softly and digs into her backpack while taehyung reads out the next question, “how many lobes does each lung have?” he gives her a pouty look with both his eyebrows raised, “i'm not even going to question this.”

she chuckles cutely pulling out a bar of chocolate. “the right lung has three and the left has two.” she answers and breaks the bar in half handing a piece to taehyung. “have it.” she says.

“thanks,” he accepts, and they both take a bite out of it. “you also wanted to strip infront of us—” (y/n) chokes on her chocolate after hearing him. “because you thought you were on the sun.” he completes his sentence then pats (y/n)'s back.

“did i?” she breathes after her choking mania. “please tell me i did not!”

taehyung chuckles nervously remembering the bathroom incident, and he looks down at the notebook. “the next questions easy!” he changes the topic.

“taehyung ah~!” she yells but he puts a finger over her lips quitening her down.

“what are the alveoli's for?” he looks at her expectantly. “i'm going to remove my finger now and you're going to answer with something anatomically related, okay?”

she nods and taehyung slowly removes his finger, “did you and yoongi oppa see my body?” she heaves, staring at him with a sad face.

“i sai—”

“our bodies are anatomical...” she informs. “you wanted an anatomical answer so i gave you one, now answer me.” she cries.

“smart alec,” taehyung pokes her forehead. “but i want an answer related to the question...”

(y/n) sighs, “for gaseous exchange.” her voice is dry and robot like. “now would you like to answer my question?” she nods for him to go on.

“let me just...” he readjusts himself, moving a little away from (y/n) and she gives him a perplexed look. “hyung saw nothing... and i know i shouldn't tell you this but...” he gulps and (y/n) moves toward him. “i was with you in the bathroom when you changed.” he literally raps.