6

(y/n) groans softly, turning in her sheets trying to get more comfortable so she can fall off to sleep again but she simply can't

she hears voices in the room, which is disturbing her, “jae-in ah~ go back to sleep.” she says groggily and her eyes flutter a wee bit open and it lands on a tall shirtless figure standing just beside her.

all her sleepiness suddenly washes away from her hazel eyes and she screams loudly making the boy drop his smartphone that he had just picked up from the bedside table, “what are you doing in my room!?” she breathes heavily now. “and where's jae-in ah~?”

“(y/n) ah~ you're finally awake.” taehyung says after picking up his phone. “how are you feeling now?”

“answer me!” she holds tightly onto the sheets.

“aish, you're in our room.” another voice pops up and (y/n) looks over to see a shirtless yoongi standing behind taehyung. her breath hitches. “and it's too early for this sh*t. tame your girlfriend tae.” he says.

taehyung's cheeks flush as he slaps yoongi on the chest but (y/n)'s features warp into shock, “tame? girlfriend?”

“you basically confessed to him last night.” yoongi says dryly while hiding a small smirk.

“what?” her voice is weak.

“yah~!” taehyung chuckles nervously. “don't listen to him, he's old he doesn't know what he's talking about.”

yoongi clicks his tongue at taehyung's words and (y/n) thinks, sitting frozen for a while beneath the sheets then she shuffles to get out of it, “what did you two do to me last night!? because i certainly wouldn't come here on my own.”

she pulls the sheets off herself and her eyes widen when she sees an oversized grey t-shirt over her body, that's clearly not hers.

she looks up, “i can charge your'll for rape, assault, harassment and kidnapping!” her voice cracks at the end.

“rape, assault, harrasment?” yoongi repeats. “we did none of that.” taehyung nods his head agreeing with him.

“how do i know if you're not lying!?” she asks, her voice is soft. “and put on some clothes for god-sakes and also give me my pants back!”

“we helped you out yesterday (y/n) ah~.” taehyung voices and (y/n) stares at him in bewilderment. “try and remember.”

yoongi sighs at the uneventful scene. he grabs her pants which is neatly folded and placed on a drawer then he throws it toward her and it lands over her head.

after a minute of not moving she finally peals the jeans  slowly off her head, “soo-ho...” she mouths looking up at taehyung with tears in her eyes. “did he—”

“he drugged you (y/n).” yoongi blurts and (y/n)'s tears to stream down her cheeks.

“but he did nothing to you, i promise.” taehyung sits down beside her, rubbing her shoulder hoping to reassure her. “yoongi hyung beat him up and soo-ho got expelled afterwards.”

“he's even uglier now with that swollen face.” yoongi smirks. “and he can't do anything to you so long as we're around because you never walk alone.” he gives a small gummy smile.

(y/n) looks up at taehyung whose smiling a boxy smile then at yoongi with a sorrowful expression, “i'm sorry.” she gets up, wiping her tears and bowing in gratitude.

taehyung stares at her while he bites his lip, fighting every cell in his body just so he can hold himself back from pulling (y/n) into his arms.

he wants to hug and console her so badly yet he cannot because he's unsure of what she's feeling or thinking internally moreover they're aren't even a couple for him to do such a thing.

the feeling of being so close yet so far dawns on him as he remembers her confession from last night which easily could've been the drug talking and not the (y/n) he knows.

“stand straight, kid.” yoongi smiles softly. “you don't have to worry about formalities.”

she bites her lip aswell, holding her stance, “thank you for helping me yesterday, yoongi oppa, taehyung oppa.” “and i should get going.” she quickly straightens herself up and quickly making toward the door.

“wait, (y/n) ah~!” taehyung finally speaks but he doesn't articulate his previous thoughts. “you're not wearing your...” he points toward her unclothed legs.

“don't look!” she gasps trying to cover up her legs with her jeans— although it's pretty much futile since they've already seen it last night.

nonetheless both the boy's turn away with a light chuckle and she manages to quickly throw on her pants.

“thank you for everything,” she says before bowing and quickly exiting the room.

a/n: the titles for each chapter are all bts songs, but let me know if they're appropriate for corresponding chapters, only if you want to

~author-nim💜