3

taehyung carries (y/n) bridal style as he walks through the hallways

taehyung carries (y/n) bridal style as he walks through the hallways. the hallways are quiet and no-one's around because most of the lectures were completed long before yoongi had hit (y/n) in the face with a door.

the two males, at that time, were exiting the empty room they were in after they had received their assignment results via email from their lecturer.

their results turned out great so they originally planned on going out maybe to a café or something but unfortunately enough their plans had turned sour.

“wohhh, i can breathe underwater!” (y/n) exclaims, making wave shapes with her left arm as she tries to blow bubbles underwater but to taehyung it looks as if she's trying to kiss someone.

“a cute little fishy!” she yells cutely while flailing her legs and taehyung looks at her confused. “fishyyyy.” she drawls poking taehyung's cheek with a big smile.

“yah! i'm not a fish.” taehyung counters.

“ooohhh,” she says in a mesmerized tone as she plays with his chocolate brown hair, “it's so silky and not scaly...” she closes her eyes, giving a big pursed lip smile.

“i guess that's a compliment.” taehyung chuckles at her cuteness.

“fishyy...” she continues to say as she plays with his other facial features making a line of blush spread across his cheeks. “yah!” she suddenly yells startling taehyung.

he looks down at her as he turns a corner then exits the building walking out into the bright hot sunlight, “aish, it's so hot.” taehyung mumbles then shades (y/n)'s face by casting a shadow over her face with his perfect slender hand.

“fishyy,” she calls, blinking as if she's going to fall off to sleep at any second. “can i tell you something?” she asks now playing with his fingers that's above her.

“sure, okay.” he walks along the pathway to his dormroom but gets weird stares from the other students.

“i-i have this fishy at home...” she slurs placing his hand over her face then taking it off, repeatedly. “i should get it here...”

“why is that?” taehyung asks, genuinely curious.

“so i can have a wedding!” she throws her hands in the air, giggling away but taehyung only raises his eyebrow. “you two would be perfect together.” she begins humming the song of holy matrimony.

“aish.” taehyung only chuckles, getting closer to his dormroom having just passed the information desk in the complex.

“i can hear wedding bells!” she shuffles in his hold wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

“(y/n) ah~,” taehyung chuckles, “it's not wedding bells it's just the bell at the info desk.”

“noooo!” she drawls. “it's wedding bells but i won't let you get married now...”

taehyung chuckles, reaching his dormroom and he slowly yet carefully tries to open his door; being mindfull that (y/n) is in his arms, “why? i was excited about it.” he enters then shuts the door behind him.

“because,” she pauses for an usually long time and taehyung tries to set her down on his single bed but she doesn't let go of him, “i will become a fishy!” she giggles having taehyung look at her. “so you can marry me instead!” she releases her arms from taehyung and makes a shakey heart shape over her head with her hands, smiling gleefully.

taehyung's appalled at first but then he let's out a cute shy chuckle, “cute.” he says, taking the opportunity to get her onto the bed. “but this isn't you talking (y/n) ah~, it's the drug.”

he gets up sitting over at yoongi's single bed just adjacent to his as he watches her lie supinely, pointing up toward the ceiling and mumbling some things. he sighs not really knowing what to do now.

he takes out his phone checking to see if yoongi might have sent him a message but alas there's none, from yoongi at least. he sighs heavily staring back at (y/n), noticing her clothes for the first time.

she's using a cute long sleeve black blouse, a pair of black ripped jeans as well as pair of black levi's. he smiles, her colour of clothing definitely contrasts her personality.

“let me run more!” she starts singing. “please let me run more!” she gets up from the bed and tries to run around the room, not having much success at it.

“yah! (y/n) ah~, you'll get hurt.” taehyung runs up to her, holding onto her wrist but she ignores him pulling him toward his door.

“outside! i want to run!” she exclaims, shuffling to open the door and eventually she does with the help of taehyung.

out in the hallway, taehyung stands just outside his room door and (y/n) runs to the end of the hall and back, continuously.

“again!” she yells after running into taehyung's chest for the nth time, giggling incessantly.

“aish, (y/n) ah~ aren't you tired?” he asks, as she holds onto him. “you ran like thirty times already.”

“fishyyyy! i can't stop running!” she yells pulling taehyung with her. “let's run run run again!”

“yah!~.” taehyung forcefully follows her but about half way through their run (y/n) loses her balance.

her grip from taehyung's hand slips and she falls toward the carpeted floor with a loud thud.

taehyung gasps, seeing her lay on the floor, “it's okay to fall down!” she continues to sing letting out cute bursts of laugther.

nonetheless, he immediately helps her up putting her on his back, piggy back style, and taking her back to the room.

“taetae?” taehyung hears a voice, looking up he sees yoongi approaching him. “what the hell are you two doing?”

a/n: oof, i think i might be coming down with the flu, but i'm taking meds and remedies hoping to dodge it

as always thank you for the support!

~author-nim💜