Chapter 9

At amusement park

Shubman's Pov :

We reached the amusement park and I'm thankful that car ride ended bcoz the two girls won't stop fighting with each other. But I also enjoyed it as Arshu was with me and I really like the feeling when she's with me.

As soon as we entered there Arshu  said "chlo na guys rides pe chlte h"

"Arey we just arrived here wait a bit, TUM TO SHATABDI EXPRESS HO RI HO" Tanya said making a poker face.

"AUR TU SIYALDA EXPRESS" (the slowest train) "hum yha wait krne ni aae enjoy krne aae h" Arshu said to her. To which everyone burst out laughing.

"ok guys, hum rides pe chlte h ok Pehle kaunsi ride pe jana h" Ishan said.

"Roller coaster! " shouted Shriya.

"yess, jaan ne kha roller coaster chlo sb" Abhishek said gaining everyone's attention.

"kya... Kya bola tumne" shriya asked blushing as she knew what he said.

"maine? M... Mai.. Kh rha... Tha.. JAANA padega roller coaster pe na... Ha.. Ha" blurted Abhay.

"ha ha chlo chlte h roller coaster pe, mai to apni pataka sath baithunga"I said lookin at Arshu.

We went on the roller coaster and the ride was amazing and a bit scary too and to that Arshu held my hand tightly, shouting and it really felt good.

Behind us were sitting Shriya and Abhay and they both were shouting  together and Abhay was continously staring at Shriya. I must say they both look good together.

So the roller coaster ride went pretty well and we came down and decided on our next ride.

Rishabh Pov :

Everyone came down from the roller coaster ride. I and Tanu didn't go on the ride bcoz she insisted on staying down.

Ishan and Ayushi were also waiting with us as she was continously shouting at him for coming here and helpless Ishu was listening to her holding his head in his hands.

"So what's the next ride we are going on" Abhay asked.

"Ferris wheel" this time Arshu shouted.

"Yess I like that one" I said and high-fived Arshu to which I got a death glare from Tanu.

"I'm not going" Ayushi and Tanya said in unison.

"Amusememt park me log rides krne ate h muh sadane aur chillane ni ate" Shriya said to both of them.

"Are you guys coming or not?" asked Ishan.

"FINE" both the girls said irritated.

They both seem like sisters to me, like really they are so similar.

So we went on the ferris wheel and I sat with Tanu, Ishu sat with Ayushi, Abhay sat with Chia and Shub sat with Arshu ; and when it started I could hear Ayushi cursing on the top like "what the hell man" "ahh stop this shit" "what the fuck" and I really felt pity for Ishan who's with her right now.

I guess Abhay, Shub, Arshu and Chia are the ones who are really enjoying these things bcoz we are surely suffering 😥😥

Abhishek's POV :

We were going to a restaurant and we swapped our seats with Shub and Arshu and came in Rishu's car and they went to Ishu's car.

We were sitting silently exhausted from the rides and thankfully reached the restaurant quietly without any fights.

We entered the restaurant and got seated and ordered the food. We all were talking and laughing and suddenly Ayushi said "I feel like a side kick sitting here with you all"

"Why? Aishu baby it's nothing like that." Ishan said.

Suddenly Arshu shouted looking at Ayushi "OH SHIT! Tumhe ek Baat btau bhool gyi thi".  "ha btao" she asked

" Ab bhool gyi to kaise btau idiot" she said and everyone started laughing.

She and her hilarious jokes! 😂😂

After the food came we all started eating it and during that time my whole concentration was on Shriya only

She all of a sudden looked towards me and blew me a kiss and I chocked my food and I start to cough

Shriya patted my back and give me a glass of water to drink "are you okay " she asked me and I nodded while sipping the water

I keep the glass on the table and saw Shriya looking towards me with concern "I am fine " I said looking towards her eyes and we have an eyelock

"ahem...ahem he is fine now " said ishan while breaking our eyelock  "come back to reality you love birds " said Rishabh while teasing us

"shut up rishu " Shriya said and I smiled .

Arshita's Pov :

"Guys don't disturb their moment yrr, kyuki vo Kaam mera h" I said smiling at Chia and Abhay.

"Shut up " said Shriya not before giving me a glare.

I was eating my food and bcoz my eating habits are not so good I dropped a bite on my clothes making them dirty.

Shubman saw me and started wiping it off from my clothes and I was just admiring and staring at his face while he was busy wiping my clothes and suddenly he looked up and stared straight into my eyes.

We both were lost in each other's eyes and it felt like an eternity and as everyone noticed us Ishu and Rishu disturbed us.

They started " PYAAR HUA IKRAAR HUA HAI PYAAR SE PHIR KYU YE DARTA HAI DIL..... LAAA.... LAAA... LAAA."

"Bhut bura gaate ho dono kabhi try bhi mat krna singing" Shriya said laughing.

"OH god, yha kya koi romantic competition chl rha h" blurted Tanu.

"Can't you just be  happy for someone" said Shriya irritated.

"No I can't" said Tanu.

"Tanu mai na tumhare gadhe ko laat  marungi" I said making a poker face.

"WHAT" she asked confused.

"I'll KICK YOUR ASS" 😛😛 I answered.

And everyone burst out laughing and she didn't had any answer to this.

And yess I again won the argument bcoz I'm a pro at these things..!!

After having lunch everyone went to their houses and we were really happy after spending a great day with our friends including two rude ones. 😐😐

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hlo guys ❤️

Hope u like this chapter and this amusement park trip and that non forgetting lunch too. 😉😉

Keep reading for the next chapter and till then byee byee. 🙋🙋🙋