Chapter 33

Shubman's pov :

So we were going to play cricket match. Girls Vs boys and our parents were also playing. Everyone was really excited. Rishabh and Ayushi raised their hands as soon as I asked "so who will be the captain"

"Dekho larna nhi hai Jo dono haath utha Kay khade ho gye ho " arshita said and everyone laugh

"oh cmon Arshu main kab ladta rehta hu " rishabh asked "Haan main Kb ladi " ayushi said when ishan cutted her

"bus aishu and rishu Bohot mazak ho gaya toss Karo " ishan said and came forward with a coin

"ishu yeh Sab kya hai parso Tu pandit tha Aaj Tu toss wala bana huya hai multi talented banda hai tubhe " Shriya said while everyone laughs except ishan

"ho gaya tum logo ka to toss Kare " ishan said and he flips the coin "tales " ayushi said but it comes out head

"rishabh won the toss" ishan said "we will bat first " rishabh said and we all nodded.

So the game started and our openers were dad and Raj uncle. Chia was the wicketkeeper and Komal di was going to bowl.

They were playing pretty well but unfortunately Raj uncle got catch out by Shahneel di on 14 runs and on the next ball dad also got stumped by Chia on 15 runs.

"Kya yrr Chia mere aur Rishu ke sath reh ke stumping seekh gyi h tu" Ishan said smirking.

So I and Mandy were next and Ayushi was bowling and I hitted a six on her first ball and Arshu shouted "Yayy Shubi awesome" and all the girls glared at her while I was laughing.

"Oye are you sure tu hamari team me hai? " Sania di asked and she murmured a little sorry.

I and Mandy were on fire hitting fours and sixes and then unfortunately Mandy was run out on 12 runs. Next came Ishan and Arshu came to bowl.

"Ab dekho Shubi mai kaise tujhe out krti hu" Arshu said smirking.
"Try try" I said grinning.

As soon as she threw the ball she gave me a flying kiss and I was got stuck staring at her and the ball hitted the wicket and all the girls shouted and I came out my trance and looked here and there.
I got out on 25 runs.

"Ye cheating hai" I shouted.
"Kya cheating hai Shubi kisi ne kuch ni dekha, you're out" Ayushi said laughing while I looked at Arshu who raised and eyebrow and laughed at me. "Badla to mai leke rahunga pataka" I said smirking.

Abhishek's POV :

After Shubi, I came and started batting and hitted four on my first ball and Sania wal bowling. I and Ishan were playing pretty well and Ishu also hitted sixes but got catch out by Tanya on 15 runs.

"Pehli baar Ishu ke out hone pe mujhe itni khushi hui h, I'm proud of you Tanu" Ayushi said laughing.

After Ishan, Rishu came and Ayushi came to bowl, he hitted a six on tye second ball and Arshu shouted "Abe yrr Rishu tum log cricketers ho thoda to taras khao hum log pe" and everyone laughed.

"Arey bacha tu tension na le humlog hi jeetenge" Maa said.
"Waah Maa bete ko bhul gyi" I said making a puppy face and everyone laughed.

I was hitting well but as Ayushi was  going to throw the ball when Shriya from behind said "abhay I love you " and I got caught in the moment when Chia caught the ball behind the wickets and I got out on 24 runs.

"Yaayy" Chia shouted from behind the wickets and I gave her sad pout look.

After me, Prithvi came and was playing well but Rishabh got lbw by Komal di on 16 runs.