Chapter 27

Third person's Pov :

The holi party got finished and everyone was resting because they were very tired but Ishan, Ayushi, Rishabh and Tanya were trying to find their four friends which dissappeared from the party.

"Ye chaaro gadhe holi se kha gayab ho gye be" Rishu said irritated.

"Ek baar mil Jane do chhodungi ni kisiko" Ayushi blurted in anger.

"Ek Kaam krte hai unke rooms me check krte h, come Aishu" Ishan said and took Ayushi towards Shubi's room while Rishabh and Tanya went to Abhay's room.

                   *************

Shubman's Room

As Ishan and Ayushi entered the room they saw Shubman and Arshita sleeping soundly on the bed holding hands.

"Wow hum log kutto ki tarah in log ko dhundh re hai aur ye log chaain ki neend so re h" Ayushi said gritting her teeth.

"OH hello get up" She shouted standing near their bed and Arshita woke up with a jerk and Shubi murmered "kaun hai be chup raho mera sir Dard hora hai"  he said holding his head.

"Abe ye kya halat banake rakhi h" Ishan asked Shubi.

"Vo isne bhaang pee li thi aur hosh me ni tha to..." Arshu was telling them when Shubi spoke up "hai kb mujhe kuch Yaad kyu ni hai" he said making an innocent face.

"kisne kaha Pagalo ki trh do do glass bhaang ke pio" Ayushi shouted. "Abe yrr Pehle to tu dheere bol mera sir phat rha hai" Shubi said joining his hands.

              ***************

Abhishek's Room

Rishabh and Tanya entered Abhay's room and saw them sleeping on them bed cutely.

"Waah Waah.. Ni.. Ni.. Waah" Rishu said clapping his hands and Abhay and Chia woke up.

"Hum log tum sbko kitni der se dhundh re h pta h" Tanya said stomping her foot.

"Ni pta" Abhay and Chia laughed.
"Aur iski aankhein nashedio jaisi kyu hori hai" Rishu said to Chia.

"Isne galti se bhaang pee li thi to.." Abhay said and Chia turned to him with shock. "Hain sachi" she asked.

"Oh God tum theek to ho, na are you ok" Tanya asked worried.
"Areyy zeher ni Pia maine sirf bhaang hi pi hai" Chia said.

They went to Shubman's room and sat there and Shubi and Chia were made to sit on the couch and Arshu gave them Nimbu pani to sober up.

All of them were standing in front of them and as soon as they kept their glasses aside Arshu spoke up "Mana kia tha na thandai peene se lekin ni hum to piyenge" she said in anger.

"Ha right, dekho to kya halat bana li hai dono ne" Abhishek said to both of them.

"Bata ri hu agr agli baar se Tumne kuch ulta seedha pia na to raste me hi phek aaungi kyuki tum bhut bhaari ho" Arshu said rubbing back of her neck and everyone laughed.

"Tu na bs jokes mara kr tujhse daantna wagarh ni hoga" Ishan said laughing.

Shubi stood up and kissed her on the cheek and said " I'm sorry lekin mujhe raste pe mat phekna Ok" he said she hitted her arm and hugged him.

"Abhay sorry jaan I promise aaj ke Baad aisa ni krungi" Chia said getting up.

"Hayee jaan bolke Sara gussa hi utaar dia" Abhay said and hugged her.

"Oye bacho Saare neeche aao" Keart aunty shouted from downstairs and everyone came down and to say they were shocked would be an understatement because in front of them were standing Arshita and Shriya's parents.