Chapter 37

Third person's pov :

The garden area of the palace was decorated beautifully. Everything was decorated with yellow curtains, flowers and gave the best vibes for the haldi ceremony.

Abhishek and Shubman were sitting in the middle and their friends and guests were talking to them. The whole Indian cricket team and their wives and children arrived this morning. They all were wishing and talking with the two boys when both the brides arrives.

"Oye hoye meri bhabhiya aa gyi" Manjot shouted pointing towards the two girls who were looking mesmerising in their haldi outfits.

Abhishek and Shubman looked in thier way and their jaws dropped open after seeing their girls fabulously amazing.

Arshu and Chia came and sat beside them and both of the boys were still staring at them. They couldn't get enough of this beautiful site.

"I know I'm beautiful, so stop staring Mr. Gill" Arshu said smirking and patted his cheek.

"Arey haqq hai mera, mai to tarhunga to be Mrs. Gill" Shubi whispered in her ear and they giggled.

"Take a picture jaan, it'll last longer" Chia said smirking.

"Vo to mai lelu, but the real one is more beautiful" Abhay said and winked at her.

After that Manju aunty and Keart aunty bought two bowls of haldi and placed in front of the two heaven made couples.

Arshita and Shriya's mothers came forward and took the leaves and applied haldi to their to-be-son-in-laws and then to their daughters.

"Hayee nazar na lag jaye mere bacho ko" Shriya's mother said to the two couples.

"Kitne pyaare lg re hai mere chaaro bache" Arshu's mom said and after that one by one all the elders came and applied haldi to the two couples and gave their blessings.

Then the trio of sisters came and looked playfully at their brothers and to-be-bhabhi

"ahh shubi finally you are getting married I am so happy for you both" shahneel said while sitting infront of shubman and was smiling widely.

Shubman passed her a smile while she rubs some haldi on his hands and then on his face and in Arshu's cheeks.

"Mere bhai ko sach me bhut beautiful wife mili hai" Shahneel said to Arshu.

"I know, aakhir biwi kiski hai" Shubi said smirking.

"ahh baby you are getting married " komal said while she and sania sat infront of abhishek "yaar di baby kya hota hain Itna bada ho gaya hu main" abhay said complaining.

"we are so happy for you both" sania said as they both apply haldi to him and Chia also.

"I don't know mere bhai ne last life me aisa kya kiya tha jo use itni achi wife mil rahi hai" Komal di said grinning.

"I think I saved a country" Abhay said and winked at Chia.

"Acha didis' apna bhai behen aur bhabhiyon ka Pyaar jldi khtm kriye humlog ne haldi ki holi khelni hai" Nagar said making a naughty face.

"Ek thappad padega, don't disturb" Sania said in a threatening tone.

"Saala nashe se bahar ni Aa paya hai haldi khelega" Rishu said and everyone giggled.

"Aisa hai tum log natak krlo mai aur Tanu lagate hai" Ayushi said and took Tanya and they sat in front of two couples.

"Aishu baby mai bhi aaya" Ishu said sat beside Ayushi.