Chapter 24

Hey guys missed us so we are back no more waiting for chapters ! We are back on the track and here comes a new chapter hope you will enjoy it !!!

Ps: I missed you all sooooo much.....

......................................................................

Arshita's pov :

"And the award for THE HIGHEST SCORER OF THE YEAR goes to the very talented, handsome hunk of the Indian team SHUBMAN GILL" As soon as the announcer spoke Shubman turned towards me with a huge grin on his face and he stood up not before kissing me on the cheek and went on the stage.

"Congratulations young man" Rahul Dravid said giving him the award.

"Thank you very much sir" he said receiving the award. "You may say something" Rahul sir said giving him the mic.

"I want to thank you sir for being the best coach who always guided me and thanks to aur Indian team and all the players who taught me many things and my family and friends who always supported me. Without these people I wouldn't have been able to stand here today. Thanku" He said looking towards us and came down and as he came to us he hugged me tightly and all of us congratulated him.

I was really happy to be here with him today and was staring at him smiling like and idiot when he settled down on his seat and looked at me and asked, "what"

I said looking him in the eyes, "You know, you are the best thing that ever happened to me in this world. I love you"

"I love you to and here's your award for loving the most handsome man in the world" he said handing me his award and we laughed.

Tanya's Pov :

"And the next award for THE MOST SIX HITTER OF THE YEAR goes to our young lad none other than RISHABH PANT" said the announcer and Rishu stood up smiling and went on the stage.

"Congratulations young lad, proud of you" Rahul sir said giving him the award and the mic.

"I want to thanks everyone who supported for my carrier and my family who always encouraged me to do better in life." he said smiling and by now I had tears flowing down my eyes.

"And thanku very much sir for always being their for me and for teaching me the best out of everything" he said turning towards Rahul sir and he patted him on the shoulder.

I was so happy to see him like this today and I wasn't able to stop my tears and as he came to me he slung his arm over my shoulders and said "Stop crying, rote hue bhut buri lgti hai tu" and I hitted him on the arm and said "I'm proud of you" and he replied "Thanku mummy" and we sat down laughing.

Ayushi's pov :

"so let's move to our next award for THE MOST STUMPING BY A WICKETKEEPER in an year and the award goes to our pocket dynamo ISHAN KISHAN " said the announcer and I hugged ishan with excitement.

"I think you are more excited than me" ishan said "proud of you babe " I said and he smiled and then went on stage to receive the award

Rahul sir handed him the award and patted his back and said "proud of you my boy" ishan thanked him and he handed him the mic

"first of all I would like to thank my mom and dad who encouraged me to play cricket and then my coach because of whom I am at this position today and thank you to everyone who supported me " ishan said and I passed him a smile

Ishan walk down the stage and everyone congratulated him and then he came towards me "congratulations ishu " I said and hugged him "thank you btw tum waise hi mere tareef Kum karti ho to kya main ise record kar sakta hu? " he asked smiling mischievously and I playfully hitted him .

Shriya's pov :

The function continued and then many other cricketers like virat kohli, Rohit sharma, MS dhoni, hardik Pandya and others received the award

"so the next award is THE HIGHEST WICKET TAKER OF THE YEAR and the award goes to none other than our very own sharma ji ka beta ABHISHEK SHARMA " said the announcer I turned towards abhishek and hugged him and in turn he kissed my cheek and then went on the stage

"well done my boy here you go with your award " Rahul sir said and handed him his award then he was given the mic

"it's a great honour for me to receive this award and I am truly obliged for it , I would like to thank my parents, my Coach and my friends who supported me in both my hard times and good times thank you so much " abhishek said and start to get down the stage without even listening what the announcer was saying

"Abhishek also receives an award for taking 5 wicket haul in more than 8 matches " but till he says that abhishek had already went down the stage

"abhishek... abhishek.... abhishek " announcer said and abhishek listened at the third call we all just laughed on his carelessness he went back on the stage and receive the award

Abhishek return back after receiving his award and sat beside me after being congratulated by everyone

He came towards me with a big smile "you know what " I said and he looked towards me with a question look "what " he asked "you're. so fucking precious when you smile "I said and hugged him and he smiled.

____________________________________

So guys hope you like this chapter and please please don't be a silent reader and do votes and a lot of comments.

Till then see ya💕💕