Chapter 43 (FINAL CHAPTER {II})

THE VOWS
Marriages are made in heaven and once the marriage is solemnized, the two souls are joined for seven lifetimes. The seven vows of the marriage are the seven promises which the bride and the groom make to each other for happy and prosperous life. They are bound together by an unseen bond protected by these promising words"

Arshita's Pov

Now the four of us were sitting on the mandap for pheras in front of the sacred fire and for the very special seven vows.

"Kabhi mai bhi aise hi apni hone wali biwi sath baitha hounga" Nagar said dreamingly as everyone was sitting around us.

"Tujhse ek girlfriend to banti ni bada aya baitha hounga" Manjot teased him.

"Aye Mandy aise ni bolte kabhi na kabhi bichara bana lega" Hardik said patting Nagar's back.

"Ha of course" Nagar said proudly and everyone laughed.

"Aye ladko shaadi koi mazak ni hai, it's a very special phase for everyone's life" Sakshi bhabhi said smiling and looking towards Mahi bhai.

"Exactly, pr in gadho ko ye kaun samjhae" Anushka bhabhi said.

Mandy, Nagar and Prithvi looked towards Virat and he made an innocent face saying "Mujhe Kya dekh re ho, mujhe ek hi saal hua hai"

"I'm the most experienced one" Mahi bhai said chuckling.

Everyone laughed and Virat bhai received a glare from Anu bhabhi.

"True wedding is the best ever day of anyone's life" Nupur bhabhi said holding Bhuvi bhai's hand.

"I agree" Bhuvi bhai said kissing her cheek.

"Seriously Abhay Shub tum dono bhut lucky ho ki tum dono ko Arshu aur Chia jaisi life partners mili" Ritika bhabhi said smiling.

"Aur mai bhi" Rohit bhai said slinging his arm around Ritika bhabhi's shoulder and they both chuckled.

"Aap chaaro ka couple mera favourite h" I said grinning.

"True aap log bhut cute ho" Chia said smiling looking at the four cutest couple.

"Aur humara" Shubi asked making a pouty face.

"Ye pataka aur Mr. Handsome ka couple to best hai" I said holding his hand and he chuckled.

"Mai aur Chia to cutest couple ka award jeet skte h" Abhay said grinning.

"Yess jaan" Chia agreed smiling.

"Ha ha ho gya contest khatam bs Nagar ko girlfriend ni mili" Mandy said and everyone laughed except Nagar.

"Dulha Dulhan phero ke liye khade ho jaye" Pandit ji said and I and Shubi stood up gladly holding hands.

I held Shubi's hand and started the pheras and both of us smiled and got ready for our seven vows❤️❤️

"Ready to become Mrs. Gill" Shubi asked me grinning.

I looked at him and gave him a big smile, saying "All yours Mr. Gill"

For the first four pheras I was ahead and we took rounds of the sacred fire repeating the vows after pandit ji. For the the last three pheras Shubi came in front and we again took rounds. We completed our pheras and those seven vows.

Now Shubi held both of my hands and looked in my eyes and his beautiful dark brown eyes were gleaming with happiness.
"Arshu this is the best feeling in the world, I can't even tell how happy I am and I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow" he said smiling his heart out.