Chapter 11

It's the match day 😍😍

The match started and India won the toss and decided to bat first .
Shubman and Ishan came to open the innings for India and the first ball goes for 'SIX'

"What a beautiful start with a six by Ishan kishan and the crowd is going crazy" commentator said.

Shriya's Pov :

Ishan and Shubman were playing pretty well and both of them were on a partnership of 98 runs.

Ishan was hitting fours and sixes and Ayushi was really happy. She was cheering for him and for the first time I saw honesty in her eyes and she was very joyous for him.

I and Arshu were also cheering for him and he Did his half century and we were shouting. "yaayyyyy! Go for it Ishu."I screamed.

Ishan was on 55 runs and sadly on the next ball he got caught out and I could see anger taking over Ayushi's face.
"FUCK man" she shouted in anger and kicked the seat in front of her.

Shubman was going on pretty good and Rishabh came in next . Shubman hits a six and crowd goes on crazy shouting.

"Yayyy mera Mr. Handsome maar rha h wohoooo" Arshu started shouting.

I'm not going to stop her today.
And the next ball comes and Shubman hits for a 'FOUR'

"The crowd is going crazy for this boy
Shubman Gill is on fire as he completes his half century " commentator said.

"Nice mere jiju kitna acha klel re right" I asked.

"ha ha tere jiju to h hi great" Arshu said laughing.

"hayee jijaji ne to ladki Pagal krke rkh di apne pyaar me " I said looking at her shouting and screaming.

"Chup krr tu h pagal" she again shouted.

It's not her fault she's not in her senses right now.

And this girl is going insane again. GOD she's shouting on the top of her voice. And the camera showed her on the screen and she pointed her tongue out and started screaming again.

The next ball came and it's caught by the wicketkeeper and SHIT he's out.
"Noooo Shubi" Arshu shouted and sat with an angry face.

Arshita's Pov :

I was really sad because Shubi got out he was playing really well but unfortunately he had to part and really felt very bad.

Rishabh was hitting balls pretty nicely and he did his half century to which Tanya was really beaming with happiness. Like I have seen this girl this much happy for the first time and I knew she's not that bad but have some anger and ego issues.

Next comes my jiju Abhishek Sharma
and Shriya really got excited as he came on the ground and as he was going to hit his first ball it jotted the stumps and he's out on 0.
"What the hell was that" Chia shouted with anger.  Abhishek also felt very disappointed with himself and with a sad face he returned back. Shriya was also very sad and was sitting silently by now.

"Oye ye muh phulake kyu baithi it's ok yrr hum jeetenge" I said loking at Chia's sad face.

"Its not fair yrr vo kitna khush tha Iss match ke lie uska pura mood spoil ho gya hoga" she said.

"It's fine cheer up dekhna abhi mere jiju balling krne aaenge na to sbko chutki bajate out kr denge "" JUST WAIT AND WATCH MERI JAAN" I said to cheer her up and it worked a little.

"Dekh ab tune ye sada sa muh banana bnd ni kia na to mai apne jokes sunana shuru kr dungi alright" I said.

"No no I'm fine see I'm smiling" she said laughing and joining her hands in front of me.