Well then.

.....

Y/n you god damn idiot. You groaned and rubbed the back for your head.
Last night you went in the car with Mr. Ipkiss and instead of going to your house you went to a club and got drunk and from the looks of it you went to his house afterwards. You were completely nude except for your knee high socks and the two bows in your hair. You could feel his arm wrapped around your waist. Fuck my hips hurt. What all did we do last night? You glanced to the right trying to remember all that happened.

"Y/n, how much whiskey have you had?"
"Your drunk, look I'll take you back to my place, okay?"
"Careful up the stairs Y/n, your gonna fall down- here let me help."
"You sure you wanna do this drunk, Y/n?"

You remembered those quotes specifically from Stanley Ipkiss last night. You remember a blur of a yellow suit, a glimpse of a green face. Why would the mask be in Mr. Ipkiss' apartment? This is too early for this shit. Your crazy maybe you where imagining shit. (This is a mix of the Show and movie maybe some comic, Ipkiss can be the Mask during the day aswell as the night btw so this'll explain some of whats gonna happen rn. I'm shitty at writing sorry this fanfic is bad.)

You turned around only to see a familiar green face. Shit. No way we did that together. Holy fuck. No. Just no. All he is wearing is his button up and boxers. "What the fuck.." you tap his face, "Hey, crackhead wake up!" His eyes open slowly, "What?" He questioned tiredly. It took him a few seconds until he realized the situation and his eyes widened and he screamed his eyes comically bulging out of his head and going back after he shut the hell up. He quickly let go of your waist and looked at you, "What happened last night?" You questioned him, "And what are you doing in Mr. Ipkiss' house?" You sit up not caring about the pain in your pelvis and the fact you were completely revealed to him. You get out of bed and start to get dressed waiting for an answer.
...
...
...