Hello Mr. Ipkiss

(Holy shit I got a lot to fix.)

You, my dearest reader spending time fantasizing dating a green-headed man living off cartoon logic, are Y/n L/n, you just got released from an insane asylum. While you wouldn't consider yourself someone safe to enter society, some dumb ass did and you knew not to pass up a deal like that. You even had gotten a job as an accountant at a bank. While it wasn't the most exciting of jobs, it got the bills paid and you lived in an apartment. The only reason you got the job was that people realized that is the most boring job you can get. If they hired someone with your history, they were clearly desperate. Knowing you couldn't just stay in bed all day, you hopped out of bed. You had decided on a white victorian style dress with ruffles, wanting to stand out but not seem unprofessional.

You prefered an alternative style of clothing but tended to tone it down at work. You put your phone aswell as your headphones in your purse then set off to work, making sure to lock the door behind you. Once you got to work you sat in your seat, putting on your headphones. A certain tie wearing  coworker came by, putting a hand on your desk and causing you to perk up as you removed your headphones. "Hello Mr. Ipkiss!" You said, a smile on your lips. Now, you liked Ipkiss, but what he said reallu upset you. "Yeah, okay, uhh- Y/n, hello." His yone made you nervous, as if he was scared to be talking to you. "I-uhh- I was made aware of something about. You where recently released from the asylum, is this true?" You nodded, taken back by his behavior, "yes, last month, why?" "What-um- what did you have? Like, was it dangerous?" This made your heat sink, he was acting like you were a ticking time bomb, like you were gonna hurt him. "This is personal information, Ipkiss. Stop acting like I am a danger to you." You frowned, clearly upset. "Ipkiss, I thought we were friends. Friends don't hurt eachother. I was deemed sane, I'm not going to hurt anyone." You began to tear up, your boss soon showing up. A few hot tears ran down your cheek as you looked over at him. "Y/n, do you need a break?" You shook your head no as you wiped your tears, getting to your assignment. Ipkiss looked guilty. He didn't mean to upset you. He was just afraid, he just didn't know if you were safe to be around. he had to make it up to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After work you had made your way to the bus stop, ready to go home. You had worked late tonight to cover Ipkiss, he went home early. Figures. You took a breath and fidgeted with your hands. It felt weird,  being around people you could have almost killed or hurt. You had been been caught mid scheme, luckily. Though you were upset at the man who turned you in, you couldn't help but be thankful he did before anyone got hurt. You have killed before. You regretted it now, but you were young then. you weren't in the right headspace to know what you were doing was wrong. You were sick then, but you are much better now.

Lost in thought, you missed the bus. When you snapped back into reality you look up only to see the green headed man himself. "What are you doing out of the asylum? It was hard dragging you to there with you screaming and kicking at me." You crossed your arm, feeling too tired to deal with this. "I was deemed sane. Look, I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit. Today has been rough." You started heading off before he could cause you any trouble. It's a 30 minute walk, not too bad. You where about to take another step when you were swept off your feet. "No, not so fast. Where do thing you are going?" You slapped the green-headed man, remembering your wearing a dress with only a bra and panties underneath. He took one hand off you, soothing his jaw, "You hit hard! What was that for?" You glare at him as be put you down, both of you feeling irritated. "I'm wearing a dress, I don't need strangers able to look up it,!" You kept yelling until he left then began to head home. It started to pour and you didn't even bring a coat. Suddenly a had car pulled up next to you. It was Ipkiss. You were happy at first until you had remembered what he did, causing you to frown and walk off while he drove slowly beside you, "Need a lift?"