Well Then

You groaned and rubbed the back for your head, struggling to remember what happened after you begrudgingly got in the car with the man who had upset you so. Last night was a blur, but you did remember going home with him for some reason. You knew you two had gone somewhere before then. You looked down at your naked body, seeing a mans arms wrapped around your waist. The pain in your hips made you worried. 'What did we do?'

Memories began to run through your head, things he said swirling in your brain.

"Y/n, how much did you drink?"

"You are drunk, lets go to my place. I need to be sure you'll be safe tonight."

"Let me help you up the stair. Careful now, you don't want to fall."

"You sure you wanna do this drunk?"

You remembered a blur of a yellow suit, a glimpse of a green face. But why would Green Head be here? This is too early for this shit. You're crazy, maybe you where imagining stuff. You turned around only to see a familiar green face. Green head. You fucked green head. All he is wearing is his button up and boxers. "What the fuck, holy shit." You grabbed his shoulder and shook him a little, "Hey, green wake up!" His eyes slowly opened, "What is it, Y/n?" He questioned tiredly. It took him a few seconds until he realized the situation and let out a small surprised noise in between a scream and a yelp. He quickly let go of your waist and looked at you, obviously shocked, "What the hell happened last night, green head?" You questioned him with a glare, "And what are you doing here? This is Mr. Ipkiss' apartment." You sat up, ignoring the pain you were feeling.  You got out of bed and began to get dressed, waiting for an answer.