Confusion

I'm at school in my classroom and I see this weird man in a dark blue and gold outfit. His skin and his eyes are pure white. He kills the teacher and looks at the class. The class is terrified at the sight of the teacher on the floor. Even some of the most courageous people in my class have moved to the back. They're all scared but I'm not. Red magic comes out of his hands. I look outside the window and see Loki. He looks scared almost petrified. Loki does some magic while staring at me and takes off. The man told us to go home. And against our will, we do as he says. All my thoughts start to fade away. I walk down the white tiled floor of the school hallway to my locker. I try to remember my past, where I was born or who my parents are, but it was all gone. Wait didn't this happen already? I say to myself questioning what's going on. Everything turns white.

I wake up in my new room at the Avengers tower with a splitting headache. I noticed that my veins are all glowing green and red and I can now hear properly, I suddenly have a weird feeling of déjà vu like this wasn't the first time that my veins were like this. I think to myself why would Loki be scared? Does he know me? Why would he try to kill me if he wanted me to remember, to stay alive?

I get up and see a green suitcase with a note with fancy righting. I decided to read the note. "۷ıҳơŋ  ყơų ɱąყ ŋơɬ ųŋɖɛཞʂɬąŋɖ ῳɧყ ı ɖıɖ ɬɧıʂ ცųɬ ıɬ ῳıƖƖ ąƖƖ ɱąƙɛ ʂɛŋʂɛ ʂơơŋ, ʄơཞ ɬɧɛ ɱɛąŋ ɬıɱɛ ı ℘ąƈƙɛɖ ʂơɱɛ ʂɬųʄʄ ʄཞơɱ ყơųཞ "ɧơųʂɛ" ʄơཞ ყơų. ῳıƖƖ ყơų ℘Ɩɛąʂɛ ʄơཞɠı۷ɛ ɱɛ-Ɩơƙı". I hide the stuff in my closet and grab a black leather jacket that Hawkeye left on my dresser. As I grab it another note falls to the floor. This one is typed out. "Vixon it turns out that Cap went to get a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and Tony went to fix the power. Hawkeye". I wondered why they would leave me there in the darkness only lit by the fire on the computer. I put the note inside a drawer and go see Tony in his lab. I notice him working on a blue cube thing on his new computer. He doesn't notice me at first so I decide to sneak around the lab trying to figure out why this is happening to me. I see some sort of stone with this weird language written on it and on some papers next to it a picture of a planet that I can sort of recognized. The stone said "ꀤ꓄ ꀤꌗ ꈤꂦ꓄ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꂦꈤꍟ ꅏꃅꀤ꓄ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꁅꋪꍟꍏ꓄ꍟꌗ꓄ ᖘꂦꅏꍟꋪ ꅏꃅꀤꉓꃅ ꀤꌗ ꀤꎭᖘꂦꋪ꓄ꍏꈤ꓄! ꀤ꓄ ꀤꌗ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꂦꈤꍟ ꅏꃅꂦ ꀎꌗꍟꌗ ꃅꀤꌗ  ᖘꂦꅏꍟꋪ ꅏꀤꌗꍟ꒒ꌩ ꀤꈤ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꉓꍏꀎꌗꍟ ꂦꎇ ꀭꀎꌗ꓄ꀤꉓꍟ!" I fall to the ground, my headache is so bad now I'm almost blacking out from the pain. I fight the urge to faint and Tony suddenly notices me. He runs over to me.
"Are you ok... Vixon can you hear me?!" He calls Hawkeye for help. As my eyes open and close slowly and the room gets darker I see Hawkeye.
He kneels down by my side I see that his eyes are completely blue and look like glass.
Loki... I whisper as I turn my head to Tony. He looks at Hawkeye and immediately steps back. I fight the urge to pass out and get up. As I get up Hawkeye falls to the floor. Loki shows up and tries to calm me.

I'm not here to hurt you. Loki clarified.

I know it's hard for you right now but I'm here to help you.

Tony steps in front of me. As they bicker I draw my attention to the desk beside me. There's a panel leading to speakers in the other Avengers rooms. As I looked at the panel I remembered what my best friend would tell me when I was scared. "Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you." I press the button leading to Thor's room. I didn't speak I let him hear what Loki and Tony were saying.  About a minute later Thor's hammer Miljonir fly's in the room and sends Loki flying. I leave the room quietly and sneak into my room, trying desperately not to be seen.  Once in my room, I take out the suitcase Loki gave me.  I hung up some clothes and there's this black and red outfit that looks familiar.

  I hung up some clothes and there's this black and red outfit that looks familiar

I hang it up and keep looking through the case. I find a phone, probably my phone. I turn it on and see a picture of a wolf. I grab a charger from the case, I plug in the phone and went to bed.