Sif

I wake up in a very nice bed in a room with golden walls and golden floors. Thor walks in and shuts the door behind him. I pretend to be asleep as he walks around the room. He puts something down on a desk and red and green light fills the room. Thor gently grabs my hand and puts what seems like a necklace in it. He continues to walk around the room. Ten minutes later and I'm thinking of pretending to wake up but at that moment someone bursts through the door. The red light dims quickly bit the green stays.

- Thor your father knows you're here go to him before he finds the girl, I'll stay with her! I hear a female voice filled the small room.

- What about my brother, has he returned from Midgard? Thor questioned the girl. So Loki is his brother.

- No, not yet, but you have to go now, who knows what your father will do to her if he finds out what she is.

What am I? How do these people know me? I continued to question myself as Thor left the room. I heard the girl pull up a chair and sit down. The red light filled the room once more and I pretended to wake up. I looked at the necklace in my hand.

 I looked at the necklace in my hand

I put in my pocket. The girl looked up at me. I look at the source of the red and green light. The light is coming from two daggers placed on a desk. The daggers are black with the V symbol like the one on the necklace. The girl gets up and grabs the daggers. She walks towards me and hands them to me.

- Take them, they're yours after all. She told me as I took the daggers. How could these be mine I've never seen these before.
- My names Sif, I doubt Thor explained what's going on around here. Sif tried to get me to talk to her.

I got up from the bed with the daggers in my hands. I didn't want to talk to Sif, I didn't trust her... not yet at least. I grabbed my bag and took out Cap's paperwork. Sif ran at me and grabbed the papers out of my hands.

- Have you read these? Sif asked thinking she would get an answer. She started to read the papers.

- Don't believe what's on them. Sif said thinking that it mattered to me.

Silence filled the room. Sif rolled her eyes and practically threw the papers down on the desk where the daggers were.

- Okay look I know you don't like or trust me but Thor asked me personally to watch you and protect you. Loki saved you because he saw something in you, he is the only one who can help you, do you understand me.

I nodded and walked out the door. Sif following close behind me. I hear Thor yelling, I start to follow the sound of his voice but as soon as I get close Sif stops me. She drags me back to my room.

- What was that for! I shouted at her.
- Thor was with his father we cannot let him find you. She responded calmly.

I sighed, grabbed my sketchbook out of my bag, sat down on the bed and started to draw.

Time Skip

Sif looked over my shoulder as I finished my drawing.

- Who are they? Sif questioned me about my drawing

- I-I don't know. I c-can't remember, I just can't r-remember. I told her with fear in my eyes.
- It will be okay, as soon as Loki gets here he can try to get your memories back. Sif said trying to console me.

I took the necklace Thor gave me. I gave it to Sif so she could put it on me. She got the message and put it around my neck. As soon as she let go of the chain it starts to glow red. The light grows until it covers me entirely. The light fades away and I see myself in the red and black outfit that Loki had given me. Sif opened her mouth to say something but at that moment somebody burst through the door.

- WHERE IS SHE! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING HER FORM ME! Odin yelled look around the room.

I didn't understand until I remembered what happened on my first night at Avengers tower. I walked over to Thor who stood in the doorway confused. I smiled knowing I had turned invisible.

- Sir, I assure you that I had her sent back to Midgard. Sif lied as Odin left the room.

About five seconds after the door closed Thor marched over to Sif. He looked like he was going to kill her.

- YOU SENT LADY VIXON BACK TO MIDGARD! SHE WILL BE HUNTED BY S.H.I.E.L.D. SHE'LL...
- Thor, I lied to your father, she never left my side. She just disappeared. Sif said as I decided to reappear.
- "She" is right here. I say sarcastically mimicking them.

Thor and Sif turned to where I was. Thor looked at me in shock. Sif laughed at his expression. Thor glared at her. We just stood there so I decided to break the silence.

- When will Loki get here?
- We do not know lady Vixon but the night is upon us, get some rest. Thor said walking out with Sif.

I went over to the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.