Chapter Three

Y/N P.O.V

    I woke up in the middle of the night to see Lucy walking out of  the room. I got out of bed and follow her.  I didn't notice that the Edmund was following me. Lucy walked into the wardrobe and I walk in after her. "Lucy" I yell, She turns around "Y/N?" She said happily. "Where are we? "I ask while following her. "Narnia of course" She says. "Lucy" I say as she turns to face me, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." I say. "It's ok." She says. "What do you want to do? "I ask her. "I want you to meet Mr.Tumnus." She says excitedly."Then let's go." I say.

3rd P.O.V

    As Y/N and Lucy headed off to see Mr.Tumnus, Edmund was wondering off until he heard what sounded like bells. Y/N and Lucy started to head back home when they ran into someone. They looked up and saw Edmund. "Edmund how did you get in here" asks Lucy. "I followed Y/N" Edmund replies, "You should have called my name I would have waited for you." Y/N says. "We should go back we can come back later." Y/N says. "Ok" Edmund and Lucy say. They head back through the wardrobe and run off.

Y/N P.O.V

    Edmund and I run after Lucy who is jumping and yelling for Peter to wake up. "Lucy be quiet let him sleep." I say but it was too late he already woke up. "I'm sorry Peter."I say Susan behind me I guess Lucy also woke her up. "It's ok Y/N," he says."now Lucy what is it" Peter says."I went back" Lucy says. "Lucy you just woke up it's just a dream" Susan says. "But Y/N and Edmund came too."Peter looks at Edmund and I and Edmund speaks first.I thought he was going to tell the truth but I was wrong,Instead he said "I was just playing along I'm sorry Peter,I should have encouraged her,you know what little children are like these days,They just don't know when to stop pretending." Lucy starts crying and runs off and I get mad and yell at him. "Do you have to bring her down like that she's telling the truth and you know it all you care about is yourself." I leave and run after Lucy.

3rd P.O.V 

     After Y/N runs off Peter and Susan ran after her and as there doing that Peter pushes Edmund onto His bed. Peter and Susan catch up with Y/N and see her and Lucy with the professor,Lucy hugging the Professor and Y/N talking to him. Mrs.Macready comes out and says she's sorry to th professor,the professor tells Mrs.Macready to take  Lucy to get hot  chocolate. Peter,Susan,and I follow the professor into his office. "Sir we are sorry about our sister" Peter says. "The weeping girl". "We have it under control,"Peter says."Oh I can see that." The professor says.Peter turns to leave when Susan says, "She thinks she has found a magical world". The professor nods and she keeps talking." I'm the upstairs wardrobe". The professor stops what he's doing and says, "What was it like?"," Like talking to a lunatic", Susan says. "No the forest." The professor says."You don't actually believe her?" Peter says."You don't?" The professor says. Well logically it's impossible. Susan says. "What do they teach in schools these days". The professor says but no one says anything." Does Edmund always tell the truth?" The professor says. "No this would be the first time." Peter says. " Y/N What do you think? " Peter says. "She's telling the truth I went with her,so did Edmund". Says Y/N. "So she's not crazy then logically she must be telling the truth." The professor says. "So your saying we should believe her?" Susan says. "She's your family isn't she,maybe you should start acting like one." The professor says. Y/N,Peter,and Susan leave the professor's and head back to their rooms and go to sleep.

A/N third chapter done, I will hopefully be updating more my tablet is having some issues and school is starting back up soon, but I will try and keep updating.

Comment

Vote

Share

See you all soon bye.💖

-Katie