Chapter Five

Y/N P.O.V

We all heard a "Pistt" sound. "Did that bird just Pistt us?" Susan asks. We all head outside to see what or who made that noise. When we went out there we saw a beaver. Peter pushed me behind him and I grabbed Lucy who grabbed Susan, Edmund was behind us. Peter stepped towards the beaver a little and stuck out his hand while all of us where still behind him. "Here Boy" Peter calls out to the beaver. The beaver stood on his paws and said, " Well I ain't gonna smell it if that's what you want". Peter takes his hand back as Lucy and I laugh at him. " Lucy Pevensie and Y/N L/N" the beaver calls out making us shut up and look at him while nodding. We stepped forward "Yes" I say. The beaver held out a hanka chief "Hey thats the Hankie I gave to Mr.Tum-" Lucy starts to say stepping in front for me by just an inch, "Tumnus, He gave it to me just before they took him." The beaver finishes. "Is he alright?" I ask. The beaver looked around and said while walking towards the forest"Further in." Peter, Lucy, and I start following him before we were stopped by Susan. "What are you doing?" She's right, how do we know we can trust him." Edmund repiled. "He said he knew the beaver." Peter says. "And he had the hanka chief Lucy gave to Mr.Tumnus." I say. "He's a beaver he shouldn't be saying anything." Susan says. "Everything alright?" the beaver says coming into view again. "Yes,we were just talking." Peter says back. "That's better left for safer quarters." The Beaver says before leaving again. "He means the trees." Lucy says.

We follow The Beaver till we get to a little dam. "Ah blimey ,looks like the old girl has got the kettle on. Nice cup o' Rosey Lee The Beaver says walking towards the dam. "It's merely a trifle, still plenty to do." The Beaver says. "Beaver is that you? I've been worried sick. If I find out you've been with Badger again I-" The female Beaver stopped talking when she saw us. "Well those aren't badgers". She says. "Oh i never thought i've lived to see this day." She adds. I was confused by why she said that and looked at Peter to see if he knew but he looked just as confused as me. "Look my fur you couldn't have given me 10 minutes warning?" She says. "I'd given you a week if I thought it would've helped." Mr.Beaver says making everyone laugh. "Oh come inside,and we'll see if we can see if we can get you some food. And some civilised company" she says. We all walk inside but I see Edmund still standing outside and I hear Mr.Beaver say " Enjoying the scenery aren't we?"

He comes in we all sit down at an little table while Edmund sits on the stairs. "Isn't there anything we can do to help Mr.Tumnus?" Peter askes. "They'll have taken him to the Witch's,you know what they say; there's few that go through them gates that come out again" Mr.Beaver said. "Fish 'n' Chips?" Mrs.Beaver says handing us plates. "But there is hope dear. Lots of hope." She puts her paw on Lucy's shoulder. "Oh ya, There's a lot more than hope!" Mr.Beaver said leaning forward just a bit. "Aslan is on the move" Mr.beaver said. "Who's Aslan?" Edmund asks. Mr.Beaver laughed and Mrs.Beaver hit him in the arm to shut him up. "You don't know do you?" He asks. Well we haven't exactly been here for very long" Peter says. "Well he's only the king of the whole wood the real King of Narnia." Mr.Beaver explains. "He's been away for a long time and he's just got back." Mrs.Beaver says. "And he's waiting for you at the stone table." Beaver exclaimed. "He's waiting for us?" I say. "You're blimmin' joking!" He exclaims. He turns to Mrs.Beaver. "They don't even know the prophecy." He says. "Well then..." Mrs.Beaver says trying to get her husband to tell us the prophecy. "Look, Aslan's return,Tumnus's arrest, the secret police is all happening because of you." Mrs.Beaver says. So you're blaming us?" I say. No! Not blaming you, thanking you. Mrs.Beaver says quickly. "There long been an prophecy. When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits at the throne of Cair Paravel the evil time will be over and done." Mr,Beaver says. "You know that doesn't really rhyme." Susan says. "Yeah I know but you're kinda missing the point." He says a little mad. "It has long been foretold that two sons of Adam and three daughters of Eve will defeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia." Mr.Beaver explains. Peter and I make eye contact and I turn away blushing and I swear I saw Peter Blush too maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me? He couldn't possibly like me, right? "And you think we're the ones?" Peter asks. "It has to be, "Cause Aslan has already gotten you're army." Mr.Beaver says. "Our Army?" I ask."Mum sent us away so we wouldn't get caught up in a war" Susan said to Peter. "I think you've made a mistake,Were not heroes" Peter said. "Were from Finchley,Thank you for your hospitality but we really must be going." Susan said. "What" I say everyone looks at me. "Y/N we can't go fighting in a war." Peter says. "But what about Mr.Tumnus?" Lucy asks. "It's out of our hand Lu." Peter says. "I'm sorry but we really time we all head home" Susan says. "Ed you've been quite what do you-" I cut myself off seeing that Edmund isn't with us anymore. "Ed?" I say again. Everyone turns to see the front door open and Edmund gone. I run outside to see if he was playing a joke as everyone follows me and Edmund is nowhere to be found. I look at Peter with worry in both our eyes. "I'm going to kill him" Peter says.

A/N
I got two chapters done in a week so far.
I hope you all liked it and don't forget
Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon, bye 💖