Chapter Four

3rd P.O.V

Peter,Susan,Edmund,Lucy,and Y/N all went outside to have fresh air. Lucy and Y/N were under a tree reading,Peter had a ball and threw it and it hit Edmund. "Oww" Edmund says. "Oops wake up dolly day dream" Peter says. Y/N giggles and Lucy rolled her eyes. Susan was next to them. Edmund asks "Can we play hid and seek again?" "I thought you said it was a children's game." Peter says. "Besides we could all use the fresh air". Susan says. "It's not like there isn't air inside." Edmund says under his breath. Peter pitched the ball to Edmund and he hit it and broke a glass window. They all ran to see what harm was done, a knight was knocked over. "Good job Edmund." Peter says. "You bowled it." Edmund says back. "What's going on up there." Mrs. Macready says. "Macready" Susan says. They all ran to find a place to hid,but no matter where they went, Mrs.Macready was there. They tried different doors but they were all locked except one, Peter opened the door to go inside. It was the wardrobe. "oh you got to be joking". They all ran into it. Peter closes the door slowly after. They all ran to the back of the wardrobe but it seemed like there was no ending. All of a sudden they hit snow, they all slowly turn around. They all gasped except Y/N and Lucy,

"I Don't suppose saying sorry would cut it would it" says Peter. "No but this might" Y/N throws a snowball at him and hits his face. Everyone starts throwing snowballs at each other, Peter grabs Y/N and takes a snowball and smashed it in her face. She screams as the cold substance his her face."PETER" Y/N screams, Peter laughs. As they continue their snowball fight one hits Edmund in the back of the head. "Ow" He says. Everyone stops throwing the snowballs. "You little liar" Peter says."Say you're sorry to Y/N and Lucy" Peter said to Edmund. Edmund just stood there, "say you're sorry" Peter says stepping closer to Edmund mad. "Ok i'm sorry" Edmund says. "It's ok some children just don't know when to stop pretending". Lucy says earning a laugh from Y/N " I think we should head back" says Susan. " Can't we just look around" Edmund says." I think Y/n and Lucy should decide" said Peter. "Mr.Tumnus?" Y/N asked Lucy, "Yes" she says back. "Mr.Tumnus it is" Peter says. 'We can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this." susan says. "No but i'm sure the professor won't mind us using these". Peter says getting coats. "And if you think about it logically were not even taking them out if the wardrobe". Peter says as he gives everyone a coat. "That's a girls coat". Edmund says as Peter hands him a coat. "I know" Peter says back, everyone laughs about it except Edmund who rolled his eyes.

All of them head off to see the faun. As there heading over Y/N notices something. The door to Mr.Tumnus's house is broken. Lucy is next to notice. Y/N runs to Mr.Tumnus's house Lucy follows shortly after. "Y/N, LUCY" Peter screams. But they ignore him, Peter runs after Y/N and Lucy, Susan and Edmund follow. When Peter catches up to Y/N and Lucy he finds them looking around to see them looking at all the broken stuff. Peter finds a letter and reads it out loud as Susan and Y/N comes over. Edmund is looking around the house. Peter reads,"The faun Tumnus is hereby charged with high treason against her imperial Majesty Jadis, Queen of Narnia for comforting her enemies and fraternising with humans signed Maugrim, Captain of the secret police. "Alright now we really should get back". Says Susan. "What about Mr.Tumnus?" Asked Lucy. " If he was arrested for being with humans I don't think there's much we can do." Susan says. " You don't understand Lucy and I are the humans". Y/N says after being quite for some time. "Maybe we can call the police". Peter suggested. "These are the police" says Susan. "Don't worry we'll think of something". Peter says to Y/N and Lucy. "Why?" Edmund said,everyone turned to look at the boy who hadn't spoken since they got to the house. "I mean he's a criminal" Edmund said.

Then they heard a noise outside of the house...

A/N
I'm back sorry I've had a lot going on but I promise I'll be posting more

Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon bye 💖
-Katie