Chapter Fourteen

E/C eye color
F/b favorite book

*Few weeks later*

3rd p.o.v

    Everyone was getting use to their new life in Narnia. Lucy was always either with Mr.Tumnus, the beavers, or meeting new animals and making friends. Susan was learning about the land and cultures in Narnia. Edmund seemed to be annoying his siblings in some way but he was also playing chess against others and got pretty good that at some point no one could beat him. Peter was always helping the kingdom with trades and other things keeping Cair Paravel out of war. Y/n helped Peter as much as she could, she helped him make good choices for Cair Paravel, he was greatful for her she stopped him from making stupid desicons. When Y/n wasn't helping Peter she was in the library reading. Susan was usually in there as well so they could talk for about 30 minutes a day and then do their own thing.

Y/n p.o.v

     I'm sitting in the library with a book on the couch when I hear Susan come in, she always comes around the same time everyday. "Hey Susan" "Hello Y/n, how are you today?" "I'm good how are you?" "I'm good, Still reading about the Archenlands?" "Yeah, you still reading f/b?" I laugh a little and just nod my head. Susan sits in her usual spot at the couch across from me.

*Time skip a few hours later*

Still Y/n p.o.v

      "My Queens" a faun named Cora says from the
doorway of the library. "Hello Cora, how many times have we said call us Y/n and Susan, no need for the titles. "Yes, my que- I mean Y/n" " What can we do for you?" Susan says setting her book down on her lap. "Lunch is being served" "Thank you Cora we'll head down in just a moment." Cora nods bowing and walks away. "Well we better get to lunch" I say Susan nods and we both walk down to the dining room.

      When we walk in I see Lucy and Edmund sitting down and Peter is walking over using the other corridor. Susan and I go to sit down just as Peter walks up to the table. "Hello love" Peter says sitting next to me. "Hello Peter" "How was the library today?" "It was fine, nothing new, how is running the kingdom going?" "It's fine, just going over some trade routes." I nod my head and Turn to look at Edmund "Did anyone else finally beat you?" Edmund just laughed "No, not yet, I doubt anyone will" We all laugh I see Peter, Edmund, and Susan are all engaged in a conversation so I turn to Lucy who is on the other side of me, "Who did you visit today?" " Mr. and Mrs. Beaver" "And how are they?" "Their fine Mr.Beaver is looking to find another place to build a damn so they'll be closer to us. And Mrs.Beaver is helping some animals move back into their homes because of the White witch." That's nice of them" Lucy nods her head and we turn back to our food to eat. The rest of lunch was pretty quiet but we still made small conversation. When lunch was done Lucy and Edmund went to do something in town. Susan went back to the library to read and I went with Peter to help with some more trading routes to other kingdoms. " What kingdoms do we still need to reach out to?" I say walking to a table with a huge map with all the surrounding kingdoms. "Anvard and Tashban, and that's all for now" "Ok so let's start with Anvard."

*Time skip*

Peter p.o.v

       I watch as Y/n signs the letter to Anvard next to my signature. I look at her and realize just how much I lover her. She puts it in an envelope and hands it to me so I can seal it up by putting a wax stamp that says Cair Paravel on it. She turns to me and wraps her arms around my neck and I place mine on her hips. I look into her e/c eyes, I look at her lips and lean in and kiss her slowly I put as much passion as I can into the kiss and I can tell she is too. I run my tongue across her bottom lip she lets me in and I fight for dominance. I win and kiss he neck earning a small moan from her. I pull away to catch my breath, we're both smiling at each other "I love you" "I love you Pete" I pull her into my embrace and kiss the top of her head. We stay like that for a while until we hear a  knock at the door. Y/n looks at the map while I turn around "Come it" I see Edmund at the door " Susan, and I were going to take the horses go riding if you want to come with. "Sure give us a few minutes and we'll meet you at the stables." " Ok but keep it PG" "EDMUND" I yell as he's running down the corridor, Y/n's laughing as I shake my head. "Ok Pete we need to get ready and fast so they don't get the wrong idea." "Edmund already has" I say under my breath as she's leaving the room. "Hurry up or I'm leaving without you" she yells from down the corridor.

Y/n p.o.v

   I'm waiting outside of Peters room so we can go meet up with the others. "Let's go" Peter says coming out of his room. We walk to the stable, "About time" Edmund says, "Blame Peter he was taking forever" Peter rolled his eyes. "Roll them harder and they'll fall out" Susan,Lucy and Edmund laugh. "Come on let's go" Peter says as he gets on his horse.  Everyone gets their horse and I get on Athena

      We take the horses into the forest and just ride in silence for a little

      We take the horses into the forest and just ride in silence for a little. I can head water running in the distance and the tress and swaying in the wind. "Hey, let's go to the water and relax for a little" Susan says almost as if she was reading my mind. Peter nods his head and we head to where the water is.

       We get off the horses and I head down to the water to put my feet in

       We get off the horses and I head down to the water to put my feet in. "Wow, this is awesome how have we not gone here yet" Susan says. "Well we found it and now we can come here whenever." Peter says sitting next to me. Edmund steps into the water but he steps where there's a little waterfall and the current was too strong so he slips and falls. We all laugh as he try's to get back up. Susan brought a book and is stirring up against and tree next to her horse. Lucy is getting into the water next to me and sits on a rock that looks like it was made for her so he can stay dry but have her feet in the water. I lay back so I'm looking at the sky as the clouds pass. I feel Peter move so he's laying right next to me. "It's beautiful" "Yeah it is" Peter says, I look over and see him looking at me. I roll my eyes and point up to a cloud. "That cloud looks like Aslan" Peter looks up and points at another cloud "That looks like Mr.Tumnus" Lucy looks up to see what Peter is pointing at. "No it doesn't it looks like unicorn" "Pete it looks like a unicorn" I say laughing. "What, it looks like Mr.Tumnus though. No it doesn't"  "Lucy and I say at the same time laughing. "Edmund what does it look like to you" Peter says looking at Edmund who is across the creek. "A unicorn" "See Peter"

* few hours later*

3rd p.o.v

     Everyone rode back to the castle and hung out in the court yard for a while till dinner and then bedtime. Y/n put Lucy to bed like she does every night and Peter is waiting for her in his room. Though out the next few months Y/n and the Pevensies would go to the creek for a few hours and try and see what shapes the clouds made. Sometime Susan would even join. Peter moves all his stuff into Y/n's room because he was rarely in his. Everything was perfect that everyone forgot about their life in Finchley.

A/n
I hope you all liked this chapter the next chapter is going to be pretty short but it'll be a good one. It'll probably be up tomorrow or later today depending one when I finish it.
Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon bye 💖
~Katie