| s o r r y |

ocean kim is online!

bangtan + ocean

ocean kim
what's up mother fUckers

kim namjoon
language! jungkook is still here

ocean kim
whoops

but fr wyd i'm bored

jeon jungkook
well, we're about to start practice

ocean kim
can i come watch

like old times?

please?

min yoongi
hold on

let me talk to our manager.

-

yoongi set his phone face down on the small table in front of them before facing the other boys, sighing at the sight of the other 6, who still held their phones tightly in their grip.

"no one reply to her." yoongi instructed, his eyes boring into all of them, but jungkook especially.

jungkook, who had been too excited at ocean's request, was already typing up an answer to her.

his answer, of course, being yes.

"jungkook, put down the goddamn phone. i refuse to go through what we went through last time again." yoongi snapped.

slowly, jungkook's hand dropped to his side, his thumb clicking the off button on his phone.

he looked guilty.

"you sent the fucking message didn't you?" yoongi snapped, his eyes boring holes into the younger boy's head.

"y-yes." he admitted, his voice cracking slightly.

he wasn't used to any of his hyungs yelling at him, especially not yoongi.

jungkook glanced up at the older boy, and with one look into his eyes, he could tell just how angry he was.

suddenly, yoongi's hand flew up. jungkook immediately responded to this gesture by flinching, and recoiling backwards, finally allowing the tears to come out.

"i-i'm sorry." he sobbed, falling to the floor, admittedly in fear.

yoongi's face fell at the sight of the youngest member in a crying heap on the floor. he crouched down next to jungkook.

"i wasn't going to hit you." he murmured.

"i-i just miss her. i know it was my fault that she left the f-first time, and it was m-my fault that that had happened to her... i-i just want to fix things." jungkook sobbed, as yoongi pulled him into a hug.

"i know, but you have to understand that what happened was all of our faults, including ocean." yoongi told the boy, holding him close to his chest. "and it's up to all of us to fix it. which means, we have to talk about things before we do them."

"i-i know."

"you can't impulsively let her come everywhere, kook. i'll let it slide just this once, but you can't do this again." yoongi whispered.

the only response he got from the younger boy was a slight nod, and a spot of wet, salty tears on his shirt.

-