| r u m o r |

min yoongi
i'm guessing you saw the photos of you and jungkook.

ocean kim
i did.

min yoongi
this is about to sink both of you guys' careers. you better fix it.

ocean kim
why only me? jungkook is involved too.

min yoongi
just. fix. it.

~

yes, ocean started to cry, for the nth time that week, when she saw the photos of her and jungkook kissing at that diner.

she wondered if jungkook had set her up, but she realized that he wouldn't purposely tank his career like that.

she had been so careful. she protected her identity. she didn't tell anyone besides her members that she was going.

and of course, jungkook told his members that he was going to see ocean.

of course.

she took a deep breath, and finally clicked on the 'tweet' button on her twitter homepage. she had to deny this rumor before it got out of hand.

'i am not the girl in that photo. i don't know who she is, but it isn't me. please, don't include me in your baseless rumors. x'

as soon as she hit the send tweet button, the tweet exploded with comments, likes and retweets.

one comment in particular caught her eye.

'lustinqtae: idk but it looks a lot like you. i support you and all but you shouldn't be lying to your fans. we'd support you.'

was she really already busted? people already knew she was lying.

that reply was gaining likes and retweets, quickly.

she took another sigh as she replied to the fan. she had to deny rumors, and quick.

'@take4official: lustinqtae it's honestly not me in the photo. thanks for the support but i wasn't with jungkook last night.'

with that, she closed twitter, and sighed at the singing of her phone.

a text from her manager.