| h e r |

it was past midnight when ocean finally returned to the dorm she shared with her other members.

she stepped through the door of the dorm, shutting it quietly behind her as she kicked off her shoes and left them by the door.

sighing, she pulled off her sweatshirt, revealing the white crop top she had worn underneath. she slung the hoodie over her shoulder as she made her way to the room she shared with jisoo.

she'd already expected her roommate to be awake. she'd always stayed up late, working on music, and writing and editing lyrics.

she hadn't expected for her to be awake, waiting for her, though.

ocean had mentioned to her members she was meeting with jungkook, of course. she trusted these girls with her life and felt they needed to know where she was going, at least.

so, the second ocean walked into the room, tossing her hoodie onto her bed, jisoo bombarded her with a question.

"what did he say?" simple and quiet. ocean turned towards jisoo, cocking an eyebrow at her.

jisoo had always been quiet. she was a very closed off girl. although she got along with the members, she always kept to herself, and hardly intruded in their lives at all.

so it was a surprise that she cared what jungkook had to say to ocean.

"uh- he wanted to explain... what had happened last year." ocean mumbled in reply to her fellow member. jisoo's gaze didn't fall off of the older girl, waiting for an elaboration.

"so, what was his shitty explanation?" jisoo questioned, rising from the bed and making her way across the room to ocean.

"well... he... cheated. with yoongi. multiple times. but i don't know why i'm just remembering and finding this all out now." ocean muttered in reply, trying to keep her voice from cracking.

"and what type of dickhead would hurt the kindest and beautifulest girl ever?" jisoo murmured quietly.

"what?" ocean turned to face the girl, in utter shock, simply because she'd called her... beautiful.

"yes, i called you beautiful, and i don't know why jungkook would do something like that to you." jisoo said, shaking her head.

"d-do you mean that?" ocean whispered to jisoo, her heart beating incredibly fast.

she hadn't ever felt like this before.

was it possible she was catching feelings for.. two people?

one of them being her band mate, of all people.

"of course." jisoo replied confidently.

"jisoo?"

"if you're going to ask, yes, i'm a a lesbian." jisoo said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"o-oh." ocean stammered, glancing at the ground.

she was taken aback when jisoo's lips were pressed against hers.

jisoo pulled away slightly, enough to whisper, "and i think i really like you."

and with that, jisoo was back in her bed.

silence fell over the room again, and shortly, jisoo's quiet, steady breathing could be heard over the heavy pounding of ocean's heart.

what had just happened?