part 3

hello everyone
thank you for encouraging me
here's the next part
purple u all
**********""""""""""""""**************
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥€€€€€€€¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tae Pov
I went to the window... I can't trust my eyes.... What am i seeing.... Do Namjoon hyung has any 6th seance..... She... The one who i saw in dream.. How come.... She is here.... I can see her really.... My eyes... Wow

Y/N Pov
Am stepping out but my heart is  pounding Very fast..my god i don't know y..... i kept my one hand on my heart and stepped out of the cab... But still i can feel that..... I don't know y....

I felt like some one is seeing me from the building opp to me..... But no one is there when i saw up....
I said to my frds what i felt.... But they r like
Frds : we think u r thinking more about tae that's y u r heart is pounding coz u r in South Korea.....

But then i never experienced this before its awkward for me.... But i drag my steps towards the hotel door

Tae pov My god even she is catching her heart

Tae pov
My god even she is catching her heart.... My god even she is experiencing the same feelings..... I took her name in my heart... Then i noticed she is looking up at my window.. I bowed done so that she can't see me ... I don't know why she suddenly turned up ..... But again i peeped into the window but she is heading towards the hotel opp to our doom

But i want to see her again... I was praying Y/n should see me....  She suddenly stopped.... Even my heart beat stopped.... But her frd interrupted and took her in..
Y/N Pov
When i headed towards hotel i heard somone calling me again but then my friend Interacted me and took me in.....

We took our room keys and headed to our rooms.... And we reached our respected room....

My room is so beautiful it has a balcony from which i can see almost half of SK... Its beautiful view.... I loved it.... Its 5 at the morning in Korea so we washed up.... And we thought of seeing SK..... As we have some time....

Its 6:30

Its 6:30 .... At the time am done with my washing and all.... I put up a green skin fit with a white top and green scarf on it... As am not so comfortable in Western ware.....  And am waiting for my friends to get done....

While waiting i gave a msg to my mom in line that we reached safely and was safe here....
She replied me to take care and b safe...

And i was waiting in the balcony for my friends to come....  I suddenly realized some one from the opp building is seeing me.... And i turned to the side..

To b continued