part 4

hello era...
thank you for encouraging me....
forgive if there any mistake..
I purple 💜u
#########********##########
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!////////////!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N Pov
I realized some one from the opp building is seeing me..... I turned to the side....

But i was Interrupted by my door knock  before i saw who was there....

I went to open my door and my friends are even done....

So we headed out of our rooms to had our breakfast and go for some shopping....

Tae pov
I then done with my washing and grabbed my Pyjamas  as we don't have to go out on that day ... I made some coffee for me and headed to a nearby window to site visit and drink my coffee..

When i reached window i saw y/n who is already washed and  enjoying the cool weather out in her room balcony..

I was amazed seeing her opp me....

Unknowingly i was starting at her... Then i realized she noticed someone seeing her i pretend like passing from the window before she was interrupted by her friends....

Thank god am safe she won't think bad of me.... Tae tae  what r u doing... I scratch my head and left to go to hyungs....

Y/N Pov
We ordered our breakfast. we took some sandwich for our breakfast..  We done eating while discussing where to go ..

After we done with our breakfast we headed out of the hotel to go to shopping...

Our guide took us to some place where we can do shopping....

I was with the same pounding heart all my way but i felt free when we started to go out and after our 5 min of travel i again have the same feel...

Now we headed out of our cab and started walking through the street

Tae Pov After some time i felt my heart pounding even faster then i peeped through the window

Tae Pov
After some time i felt my heart pounding even faster then i peeped through the window... Where i saw y/n is leaving hotel to somewhere.... I then grabbed some jeans and shirt and asked jimin and jK to follow me....

We put on a face masks and headed out of doom to follow y/n vehicle.... Sorry,  cab... They reached a place where they can do shopping...
We three followed her by taking care she should not notice...

I was Literally waiting for her to turn back and see me...

My heart which already heard my words started talking in this way

"Y/n plz turn back and see me, am literally waiting for u r eyes catching me......Plz see me my love.... "

When my heart talking i noticed that y/n steps r discontinued and turning back.... When i noticed that we three hidden from her site..

Aish am the one who asked her to turn back and am hidden what is this i shouted on me..

Y/N Pov
We started walking through the streets.... I then felt some one saying that

"Y/n plz turn back and see me, am literally waiting for u r eyes catching me..... Plz see me my love.... "

I then discontinued my steps and turned back to see who it is...

To b continued