part 5

Hello ear
am back with another part
thank you very much for supporting me.
purple u 💜
£££££££££@@@@@@@@£££££££££££
√√√√√√√√√π∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆π√√√√√√√√√√√√

Y/N Pov
I then discontinued my steps and turned back to see who it is...
But no one is there ...

Seeing me discontinued my steeps my frds asked the reason.....

I said what had happened... They laughed and said

" U r new to Korea who will call u, even if they called u we should also here not only uuu.... Stop thinking all nonsense and follow us "

I started following them but my mind was all there.... Where some one calling me...

They stopped near a flower shop and was seeing flowers... But my mind is not in any mode but its thinking of the thing which just happened...

 But my mind is not in any mode but its thinking of the thing which just happened

I then found some flower before me.... I saw from where it is coming... A man with a mask and big sunglasses totally covering his face  and his long hand is towards me with a flower.... I can't see his face clearly but he is smiling very softly to me .. Asking me to talk the flower...

Tae Pov
We are hidden from her site... Then she got interrupted by her frd they had some conversation i try very hard to listen to them but i cant....

When they again started moving we came out and followed them.... I can say y/n is thinking something.... They stopped by a flower shop... But Y/n was upset i don't know y...

I took a flower and went to her i covered my face as much as i can and i faced her and gave her the flower.... She saw me in confusion.... She is so cute.... I want to pinch her cheeks.... But i can't.... Then she noticed me smiling softly to her and took the flower giving me a big smile

 Then she noticed me smiling softly to her and took the flower giving me a big smile

...i then started conversation

Tae : hi! Am...  Am a guy here... Y wasn't u joining ur frds.... And u even look upset... Is everything okk..
Y/n : no.. Nothing... I.. I  just... Felt...

I interrupted her and said

Tae :  u can say me... I mean share with me i won't say to anyone.... I promise u
Y/n : hmm but... Ya actually when we was walking i heard someone calling me with my name... Am new to Korea no one knows my name... I don't know who is it... And my frds cant hear him.. Only i am able to hear... But is a very familiar voice... And even my heart is pounding very fast. But when i see back he won't b there  ..... I don't know y... It killing meee....
Tae : what u can hear

*i was in shock and continued talking again thinking to cover her inconvenience*

Tae: Oh i guess our Korea have a relationship with u... I think its calling u ... Welcoming u... Y can't u think that... U know Korea is very nice country..

I noticed her smile.. I think she was convinced...

Y/N Pov
I took flower from his hand... His smile make me do that.... Then he started talking to me

He asked me y am i like that... 1st i hesitated to say him.. His humerus brain... And kind heart lead me to tell what had just happened...

After hearing my every word he said

"y can't u think Korea is calling u, maybe u both have some connected between u both.... I think Korea is happy to see u here... "

I don't know y but i convinced for his words his voice made me get convinced... His smile made me smile back....  Ya y cant i think in that way.... All my mode which had gone far from me came back to me... I went to my frds and helped them to buy the flower...

I then thought to thank his and i search around the shop... But i didn't find him.... I then turned towards the door coz we r done with the shopping and we r heading out.. Then i saw him.... Am shocked... What he is doing.... I think I know him... He is same as tae... The way he talk and the thing he is doing now make me remember tae...

To b continued

To b continued