part 21

hello era....
here is the next part...
thank u for supporting me....
purple u alll
±++++++++++++±+++++++++++

Y/n POV
Seeing him in that stage make me bust out into tears.......  I buried my face in my hands.....  I love him so much...

Tae pov
She is crying very heard buried her face in her hands... Am unable to see her in that way......  I stood up and sat beside her and took her into my embrace ...   I hugged her very tightly... She cried even harder...

Y/n POV After sometime of crying hard in tae's hug

Y/n POV
After sometime of crying hard in tae's hug.... I finally gained my courage to say him the matter....  I then released my head from his embrace and looked into his eyes and said him about the msg which I got from my mom..... 
His eyes widened....

Tae POV
After sometime she finally said me the reason y she cried... And the thing what she want to say me....

I was shocked when I heard that.....  Her eyes are even red....  What will she feels if I say what pd nim said.....  Should I say her or not......

All my thoughts were interrupted when I heard some footsteps entering my room..... 

Everyone came into the room. Y/n released her self from my embrace and cleared her face..... 

Y/n POV When I heard some foot steps I cleared my face

Y/n POV
When I heard some foot steps I cleared my face... So that they won't worry....
RM:  hello both of u...  We just exchanged both of u r problem right down before coming up.... 
Other members:  yeah! ...  We brought up with a solution....
Both of our problem...? 

What is he talking about....
I saw tae....  He Widened his eyes and signed jk... Which seems like he is trying to stop what they r saying....

But RM hyung didn't saw him....  He continued saying what he is saying...

RM: AHH! Y/n we come to know from u r frds the msg sent from u r mom

He said starring to his feet.. And not daring to look at us...  And continued...
RM:  and by now u too must have known pd nim warned not to get into marriage still more two years.... 

I was in shock what...  Pd nim said not to marry?  That to till more two years?... 

My eyes widened......  I looked at tae....  Who is already looking at me with his puppy eyes and waiting for my reaction still holding me tight with his hands not letting me move...

Tae Pov
I actually don't want her to know this now only....  I want her to recover from the shock 1st....

But hyung didn't saw me.... He said her everything.... 

I don't want her to get far from me....  I held  her more tight so that she can't move... I want her all for me... 

She saw me with question mark face....  I don't know what she is thinking... She might have misunderstood me..

Y/n pov
It's not like hide from me.. But he wants me to recover for sometime....  Y r u this sweet... U care more for me...  Why?...  I saw him with question mark face...

We got interrupted when RM hyung continued... 
RM:  so..  What we thought is....  To talk with both u r parents and pd nim....

*we saw him with confusion... Not knowing what he is saying... *

To be continued