part 20

hello era... 
thank u for all u r support
I purple u all... 
forgive if any mistake...

Y/n pov
By seeing my moms msg.... Tears rolled out of my eyes.....  My frds saw that and was worried what happened....  Without talking anything... I just show them  the msg I received.....  They read it and was in shock... And was thinking how to say this to tae...... 

Tae POV  With tears falling from my eyes I enter the practice room

Tae POV 
With tears falling from my eyes I enter the practice room...  I don't want to talk to anyone at that time... I am totally blank......  I love her.... Love her.....  How could I let her go from me......  I want her my whole life...  I want to share everything with her......  Y is this happening... 

Rm hyung observed my silence

Rm hyung observed my silence.....  He stopped every one and came to me......  And sat beside me... And patted my back... And asked me what happened...  By that love shown by him... I lost my control and burst our into tears. I buried my face into my hands and cried.. Rm hyung patted my back..... Jimin was worried and hit me with his questions...
Jimin:  what happened tae?  R u ok? Did pd nim said anything wrong to u?  Did he said anything mean?  What did u both talk?  Why r u crying? We r with u tae u can share..  We will do anything for u...  Why.. 

[C]RM hyung interrupted ad stopped him questioning me

[C]RM hyung interrupted ad stopped him questioning me...  Then jimin took me into a tight hug and rubbed my back.....  After I feel somewhat relief I continue saying them.....  What had happened earlier..... And

Tae:  I now don't know what to do.... How can I say this to y/n.... Am the one who forced her to answer in 20min... What should I do....  She will only be 2 days more here...  I don't know how to say her....  And I even can't be away from her for 2 years...
Jimin:  but why is he doing this...  If army is real y will they leave us.... Y will they reject our happiness...  They even feels happy for us...  Isn't it....  Ok u don't worry...  We will talk to her.... And say everything and decide what to do...  Ok...
I felt somewhat free and comfortable... 
Then RM hyung's phone rang... Which took all our attention....
RM:  oh it's y/n frd....  F/n.... Why is she calling actually...
He answered the call and kept in speaker...
RM:  hello ..f/n... Is everything ok....  Why did u call now...
F/n:  oppa.. Sorry for disturbing...  If u don't mind can u all plz came to doom immediately...  Actually...  Oppa..  Y/n have something to talk about....  She is in bad mood...  I mean worried mood...  She have to talk with tae... Oppa can u come.... 

RM:  it's ok don't worry

RM:  it's ok don't worry.. We are coming..
By hearing all that we rushed to the doom.. 

Y/n POV
We reached doom.... Am unable to control my self.....  I  went in and sat on the couch.....  Tears r running like a water falls from my eyes.... My frd called RM and asked them to come too....  I went to tae room....  Coz I want some lonely time.... 

I was thinking how to say everything to him.....  Suddenly room door was opened with a high force....  I wasn't in a mood of seeing who it is.... Am seeing through my foot siting on the couch....  He came close to me and took my hands into his... I looked at him....  Our eyes met.. I came see his eyes watering..... I can't hold my tears.... 

Tae POV
We reached doom I want in rushing....  All are sitting on the couch... Except y/n...i asked them where is she... They signed  she is in my room....  By then hyungs arrived....  I went alone to my room coz they stopped hyungs and signed to stay there....  

I went to room opened it forcefully and she was there sitting on the couch facing her feet

I went to room opened it forcefully and she was there sitting on the couch facing her feet....  I went to her and took her hands into mine...  I looked at her... She rised her head and saw me..  I can feel her crying..... I really can't see her in that situation

to be continued....