part 19

hello era....  
hope u all are fine... 
forgive if any mistake... 
thank u for u r support.... 
purple u alll 
☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚__________________________________

Y/n pov:
I headed out with my frds....  Leaving my mind with him... I don't want to leave but I have to go with my frds..  As I gave my finger print in appointment....  And if I stay he won't go for dance practice instead stay with me.. 

Tae pov
I don't want her to go...  But she said she have to...  I know she to don't want to go....  But she went coz I don't go to practice....  

We all went to dance practice.... I have no mood of practice....  My mind is with her....  I was thinking about everything happened yesterday....  

Suddenly I got a call from pd nim

Suddenly I got a call from pd nim...  To meet him.... 
After sometime.... I thought of going to him....  On my way i was thinking why he was calling me....  May be to do some discussion about our comeback..... 

With this thoughts I knocked his door and entered with his permission....  He was in a call...  I greeted him...  And he signed to sit on the couch till he put off the phone..... 

I was there waiting for him to put the phone

I was there waiting for him to put the phone....  I was going through a magazine there....
He then came to me and patted from back and sat beside me....  And said
Pd: I have something to talk with u
Tae: Yah...  U can say....  What is it about...
Pd: tae I heard about y/n...
I was in shock...  And what he wants to talk about it.
Tae: about y/n... Wh.. What is it...
Pd: tae I know how much u suffered to see her....  How much u struggled to know who she is....  But r u sure for her.... 
Tae: Yah am sure about her...  And I don't want to let her go....  I want to be with her as soon as possible....
He interrupted me
PD:  that's what am asking....  Listen...  It's the time where u just reach u r dream.... Where u have to stay there... U have to stand by... In this time... I don't think what u want to do is right!! I want u to think about it....  I don't want BTS to reduce there fans by marriage and everything.... 

Tae:  what do u mean by that

Tae:  what do u mean by that....  Am going to marry her soon...  It's final.. 
I yelled at him
PD:  u r not....  Ur not going to marry till 2 years......  It's final..... And u can leave now..
He said very angrily....
Tae: but...
He interrupted me
PD:  I don't want to listen anything now.... 

He open the door for me...  I have nothing to do but go out..... I don't know what to do....  I have to stay far form her half a day is hell for me.... How can I stay 2 years.... It's breaking me....  Tears falling from my eyes... Without knowing.....  What should I do....

Y/n pov
We met KSH...  We met him...  And spend some time with him....

 He said that he had a talk with tae

 He said that he had a talk with tae.... And felt happy for him....  I blush when I heard that......  And then we gave send off to him and started to doom....  I want to see him immediately.... I don't know why I want to see him very badly... Even I saw him in the morning......  

Then I realized I have a msg in line....  By my mom..... 

"Y/n...how r u....  I have a news for u....  U know what.....  Ok check the photo below....  It took 6 months to select him.... Don't get angry coz we didn't said u.... But see the photo....We all liked him...  U r decision is pending....  If u say u r decision.....  We will arrange for the engagement when u return....  Love u my baby" 

I was shocked with that msg...  I don't know what to do.... My smile went off my lips....  How should I say this to tae.... 

to be continued....