Chapter I

*pardon my mistakes, wrong spellings, and grammars. english isn't my first language so please bear with me.

P.S: Let's say that Joohyun is a year older than Seulgi in this story but they have the same grade level.*

*this story is originally from Asian Fanfics that i uploaded there on April 3, 2018. I thought i could share it here in wattpad.

My aff name is GomdoriWithBaechu and i forgot the password and got locked. so im having a hard time transferring the story here in wattpad. anyway, enjoy*

---

The smell of a strong alcoholic liquor smeared across the room. Messy bedsheets, curtains closed, untidy clothes and empty liquor bottles scattered around the room irritates Wendy's side.

Son Seungwan or Wendy was the only person who stayed in Seulgi's depressing life. They're bestfriends for such a long time until now.

"Seulgi! Wake up! It's 3:00 pm already!"

The Canadian switched the room's light on.

She began picking all clothes scattered all around the room.

A tired groan escaped the monolidded woman's lips, shuffling on her messy bed.

"Kang Seulgi! Please cooperate with me this time. You've been like this for a week already."

Despite of the tone, full of seriousness, Seulgi's lips still managed to escape an annoyed hiss.

The brunette  leaned her head on the headboard, still not opening her eyes because of the effects of alcohol; hangover.

Wendy sat on the edge of the bed. Staring at Seulgi with full of seriousness, she heaved a frustrated sigh before talking.

"When will you get over her?"

That made Seulgi's eyes open.

"I don't know." The older woman groggily replied, with a hint of sadness in each word.

"When will you stop on waiting for her to come back when it's already obvious that she won't?"

The blonde says in a normal tone. But every word still break Seulgi's worn-out heart into pieces. Well, Wendg was obviously right.

The older woman still waits for someone who doesn't even give a damn about her.

Krystal

When Seulgi hears her name, it makes her emotions mix together. It even breaks her heart while thinking about her.

I love her more than she could ever expect.

(Flashback)

The sound of her alarm wakes her whole body up, remembering there's something to do today.

Seulgi jolted from her bed to the bathroom and made her neccesities inside.

She dressed nicely. Rocking a pair of tattered jeans and a plain white tshirt with also a pair of white low cut sneakers.

The brunette dropped by a floral shop and bought a bouquet of red roses.

"I hope she'll like these." She muttered under her breath before a smile crept on her lips.

--

Seulgi pushed the huge mansion's doorbell while tapping her feet on the ground, nervously.

How could anyone own this hella huge mansion?

She snapped out to reality when the gate opened and revealing a familiar maid.