Chapter VI [End]

That weekend-long vacation with the whole squad has come to an end. It has been two days have passed but Seulgi still feels tired.

She also cursed herself when she immediately found out that her and Joohyun didn't exchange numbers during that week-long vacation.

A tired groan escaped Seulgi's lips and got dragged by her own feet towards the living room.

Her body slumped on the comfy couch and her eyes scans around the living room like she's unfamiliar with it.

Seulgi's eyes landed on a game console that her brother gave on her 18th birthday. She dudn't touch it for almost three weeks and decided to play.

She switched the game console on and plugged the wires of the console to the tv and also a game controller to the ps4.

The monolid woman brought several games since she was the type of person who likes to play video games all night. She decided to play his brother's favorite game, Call of Duty.

She squats on the floor and starts playing the game.

After few hours, she was still playing the game and was disturbed by the ringig of her phone for the nth time.

The brunette heaves an annoyed sigh before pausing the game.

She grabs her ringing phone and sees the screen flashing 'Byul'.

"Hello?"

"Seulgi-ya. Someone's coming over there."

"Huh? Who?"

"Irene's coming over there."

Seulgi's eyes almost went out of its sockets and had the most priceless reaction ever.

"What?!"

"Dummy! She said the both of you didn't exchange numbers. And i also told her about your address."

"And why?! What the hell, Byul!"

"Language, Kang Seulgi."

Seulgi didn't reply when someone was already knocking on her door. She doesn't know what to do.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Uhm. Excuse me, Ms. Kang Seulgi. I called you nine times already. Anyway, Yong's gonna kill me later on so i'll hang up now. byeee."

"Hey don't you da--"

Before she could respond, the call had already ended and she sighed. Seulgi throw her phone on the couch and went straight up to the door.

She opened the door and revealed an unexpected visitor, Joohyun, who was holding a box of pizz and two drinks on her other hand while wearing her softest smile.

Seulgi could only just melt infront of her because of that soft and warm smile she was wearing so proudly.

"Hi, Hyun. Come in."

The monolid brunette smiled sheepishly before swinging the door wide for the older.

She just gestured the raven to put the box and the drinks on the center table while Seulgi closes the door.

"I know this is dumb but i think we didn't exchange numbers."

The younger nodded, like she already knew it. The two sat down together on the same couch.

"I just realized it few hours ago and just decided to play video games."

Joohyun can see that Seulgi wasn't really expecting a guest after all. She was on her comfortable clothes which is a pair of shorts and a plain black shirt. But she's still attractive though.