Chapter IV

7:49 AM

The sun had already risen and few of the girls were wasted on the shore still with a bottled bear on hand.

Joohyun woke up, feeling a light throbbing in the head. She glanced at her side to look for Seulgi, sleeping so soundly.

She stood up and immediately went to the bathroom to fix herself.

The raven grabbed some packets of biscuits from her bag. She went to the shore, where the girls are, while eating the biscuits.

She saw Sooyoung sleeping on a bench with bottles of beer at the bottom of it.

Then Joohyun saw Moonbyul and Amber literally on the shore, sleeping comfortably on the sand.

Lisa was seen sleeping on a log. She let out a chuckle on how wasted the girls were.

She guessed that the others slept inside their houses and shrugs.

Joohyun decided to sit down on the sand and continue eating her biscuits. Few minutes have passed, footsteps were heard at the back.

She glanced at the back and saw Yongsun and Seungwan approaching her.

"Oh hey guys."

"Hey Hyun."

The oldest replied and smiled while sitting down beside the raven.

"I thought I was the only one who woke up yet."

"Nah. After you went to your house and didn't come back with Seulgi, I was sleepy and decided to sleep."

The youngest of the three said while watching the view of the beach.

"It was just around 12 last night,my sight was already spinning. But I made it inside the house, without Sooyoung, and flopped on my bed."

The two younger women chukled. They chatted for about a few minutes but their conversation was cut off when somebody's stomach growled, needing for attention.

"Welp I'm hungry."

"Let's make breakfast."

Yongsun exclaimed and stood up while brushing her butt with her hands, to remove the sand. The two followed and together went to the kitchen.

---

8:34 AM

Breakfast was already done. They cooked eggs with toasts alongside.

The girls woke up and slowly went to their cottage except a certain monolidded woman.

Joohyun noticed it and immediately went to their shared house.

"Seulgi?"

The raven was waiting for an answer from the younger one but no reply was heard. She decided to barge in their room and saw Seulgi, still in her deep sleep.

Joohyun finds it cute and a small smile crept on her lips.

"Seulgi-ya~ wake up. It's brekafast time."

The sleeping brunette shifted her position, cauding her back was facing the older. Joohyun let out a huff.

"Seulgi-ya. Time to wake up."

Seulgi let out a sleepy and husky groan. She sat up on her bed and felt all the hard throbs in her head.

"Well, shit."

Joohyun just watched the younger to wince in pain because of hangover.

"Go fix yourself in the bathroom. Il wait for you here."