Chapter III

Seulgi made her way first in their small house since the shorter woman's sister called her.

The call consumed her three minutes and Joohyun, obviously, didn't saw the younger woman.

So she decided to go to their house right away.

When she entered the house, it was small but she thinks they'll fit. And a bear was nowhere to be found in the living room.

Joohyun smiled and went to their room. She guessed that Seulgi she met years ago was still the same.

An adorable and good-looking bear she had feelings for when they were still in high school.

Then there.

She found the monolidded woman's body flatly lying on the bed that was on the right side.

So Joohyun took the other bed and sat down on the edge of it.

Even though Joohyun had left Korea 7 years ago, she still finds the younger attractive for her.

She stared on Seulgi's back and scanned her, head to toe.

She knew, starting this day, their conversations will be that awkward.

'I think these feelings didn't fade.'

Then the raven-haired woman heaved a sigh and decided to take a nap for the mean time since she was still feeling the jetlag.

---

10:57 A.M

The oldest in the 7th house was the first on who woke up and fixed herself for lunch.

She saw how Seulgi was really into her deep sleep.

Her mouth was open, her hair was super messy and her tshirt was lifted a little bit but failed to cover her wonderful abs.

Joohyun was stunned when she found the monolidded woman's abs for the first time.

She stared at Seulgi's abs up to her kissable lips. She stared at it for seconds and began licking her own. Joohyun shook her head and stood up.

After her hair got tied in a bun, she stood beside Seulgi's bed and thinking what she should do to wake her up.

She got an idea.

Joohyun wants to try the first and simplest method.

"Seulgi."

The older woman lightly shook her body, left to right. No signs of the bear waking up.

"Seulgi, wake up."

She gave light pats on the cheeks but still no sign.

And then the last craziest strategy she thought and a grin made ul its way on the older's lips.

"Seulgiii~ wake up. Time for lunch."

She whined while she slowly lied down on Seulgi's body and wrapped her arms around it.

Seulgi's eyes jolted open and was shocked to see everything got escalated up quickly.

The younger was very shocked to see that Joohyun was lying on top of her that made Seulgi jump out of the bed and fell on the floor.

Seulgi was on top of Joohyun, and it felt like the world was slowing down.

Both were having eye contact and stayed on what their position was.

But Seulgi stood up when she snapped back to reality. She helped the shorter woman to get up and both were blushing like crazy.

"Sorry. I-i'll just go to the bathroom."