Chapter II

Today is the day.

Wendy is now making her way onto the monolid woman's house.

She arrived at the front door and knocking like there's no end.

Then afterwards, the door finally creaked open revealing an adorable bear with a piece of bread on her mouth.

"Wow, Seul. You're early."

"Yeah. I don't want yoy barging in my house and yelling stuffs."

"Yah. I'm not like that."

"Yeah, right."

Seulgi replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes before munching another piece of bread.

"Seungwan-ah. It's too early. Look! It's very dark outside."

"Nope. Deal is a deal, Gomdori."

A sigh escaped from Seulgi's lips before she went to her room and brought down her bags.

There was just around two medium-sized bags and a neck pillow on top of one of the bags.

"Are you sure this is enough for you, Seulgi-ya?"

"Yep."

The older replied with the 'p' popping out and took a sip from her hot chocolate she made for herself.

"Wow, Kkang Sseul. I never knew you were this serious about moving on."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Look at you. Getting ready for everything. You weren't this ready and prepared for stuff the past few years."

"Well, duh. I realized that your voice is rising and rising. My ears hurt so bad after listening at your yells and one-minute talks."

The younger didn't waste time to hit Seulgi in the shoulders. And laughter filled the living room with Wendy getting annoyed.

"I'm just kidding, Wan. I love you, you know."

Then the monolidded woman wrapped her arms around the shorter's body.

"Ew. Kang Seulgi and her greasiness is starting all over again."

"Yah! Me greasy? No way! Byulyi's the greasy one!"

Seulgi's disgusted face cracked Wendy up. Then their fun drained out when a vehicle blew its horn and the two went out to check.

It's their friends.

"Come on, you two!"

The oldest in the bus, yelled and both Seulgi and Wendy immediately went inside the house to get their bags.

Then they finally went inside the bus and found their eleven good-looking friends. (Well, not gonna lie tho)

Wendy sat beside Joy and Seulgi sat beside Moonbyul.

"Yo, Seul. I thought you'd decline."

"Hm. Nope. It's my time to move on, right?"

Then a big smile crept on Seulgi's lips and the two dancers highfived.

"Okay finally the last stop."

"Huh? Who is it?"

Seulgi asked obviously confused and scratched her head.

The older just chuckled and patted Seulgi's shoulders lightly.

"Really, Seul? You don't know who's missing? What an adorable bear."