Chapter V

Time flies so fast. It's already the 4th day of their one-week vacation in Jeju. Time was just passing by like seconds when you're having fun.

Especially for Seulgi, when she's with the woman she adore so much.

She's the reason why she wants to wake up early and watch her sleep while effortlessly being just beautiful.

But Seulgi does otherwise. She just steal glances at the raven and distract herself from staring for too long. Who wouldn't look at that beautiful face of  hers?

Now, Seulgi is making her way towards their house. The monolid woman was sweaty from the volleybal game they played just a while ago.

She swung the door open and called the older.

"Irene-ssi!"

Joohyun's ears perked at the familiar voice she heard.

"Don't you wanna go outside and play volleyball?"

Joohyun went out from their room, seeing Seulgi very sweaty. Her eyes bulges out from the hot look Seulgi had.

"N-No. Uhm.. just g-go ahead. I'll f-follow.."

"You sure?"

Joohyun nods hesistantly. The bear looks steaming hot right now. Seulgi's been effortlessly looking so hot while sweating.

"You really sure?"

"Yep."

Seulgi cutely pouts at Joohyun. Joohyun finds it really cute and imagines her younger brother doing that all the time.

"I can picture my younger brother doing that cute pout."

"Oh. You mean Jinyoung?"

Joohyun nods eagerly. She pinched the taller's cheeks which she earned a bright eye smile.

"I can see him grow so fast. He was just a baby back then."

"How old is he today?"

"He's 17 years old today. He was just 10 years old when we were in 10th grade."

"Wow. What a big boy he is now."

"Yeah. I just thought, who's the real baby though."

Joohyun tease her with a grin, forming on her lips.

"I don't know too. But I would like to be your baby though."

It's the brunette's turn to make the woman blush madly now. Joohyun's cheeks were turning crimson red and a smile was visible on her lips.

"U-Uhm. You're s-sweaty, Seul. I-I'll just get s-something for you to w-wipe on."

Joohyun immediately ran to their room. She made that excuse up for escaping thr awkward and atmosphere that was triggering her cheeks to heat up more.

Seulgi just looked at those small feet running towards the room, with an idiotic grin pasted on her face.

'Haha. Cute.'

---

Joohyun went back to the living room with a towel on hand. She saw the taller woman was busy doing something on her phone.

She glanced at the older and turned off her phone with a grin looking like an idiot on her face.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?"

Joohyun just chuckledwhen the brunette frowned. She passed the towel to Seulgi and sat down on a chair.

"Thank you, Hyun."