-1-

"Hoseok! Where's my skirt?" Minhyuk said, throwing clothes from their closet on the floor.

"Hey! You're making a mess!" Hoseok yelled.

He was always a cleaning freak and watching his roommate make a mess really bothered him.

"Isn't this a skirt?" Hoseok said, grabbing a light pink colored skirt off the floor.

"I can't wear that! I need something that will match this shirt!" Minhyuk held up a white blouse.

Hoseok never understood his best friend's crossdressing. But he never judged him for it because that's just the way he was. There was really nothing wrong with it.

"Why do you need it so badly?" Hoseok asked, picking up a few clothes and folding them.

"My boss is coming back from China and I need to impress him with my outfit! Plus, that would be my chance to show off my skirts that I made!" Minhyuk said, jumping up and down. "Now, help me!"

"You know I have to go to work, right?"

Minhyuk ignored the boy and kept looking.

After a while, Hoseok's phone rang. Hoseok looked at his phone, which said 'Kihyun' and ran out the room to hide from Minhyuk. Minhyuk and Kihyun were not seeing eye to eye lately, especially with the fact that Kihyun was dating Hyunwoo, the guy that he liked.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hoseok! I need you to come to my condo before you go to work."

"Alright no problem!"

"It would be quick don't worry"

"Okay"

"Thanks hyung!"

*click*

"Who were you talking to?" Minhyuk said, standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Uh...no one!" Hoseok panicked.

"Kihyun right?"

"How did yo-"

"He's the only person you walk out the room for!" Minhyuk, still standing with his arms crossed. "Doesn't matter anyway, I found my skirt"

In his hand was a short black and white plaid skirt.

"See, I didn't even need you! Now go on! Hurry or you'll be late for work!" Minhyuk sashayed out of the room.

Hoseok simply shrugged and went on with his day.

---

I honestly love how Monsta X is that group that just enjoys dressing up as girls!

This is the picture I was referring to:

Minhyuk is prettier than all girls tbh