-10-

*18 YEARS LATER AND I FINALLY DECIDE TO UPDATE! YAY ME!!*

waking up from his sleep, hyungwon jumped. sweat dripping off his face and his clothes were soaked as if he had just jumped in a pool. his head was throbbing and it was getting hard for him to see. "hyungwon?" a voice called. "great now i'm hallucinating" he said loud enough for himself to hear. "hyungwon it's me! hoseok!" hyungwon jumped out of his skin after hearing the name. it disgusted him, but made him sad in a way.

he had opened his eyes fully to the muscular boy's stares. "would you mind?" hyungwon said under his breath, attempting to get up but the sudden pain in his head stopped him. hoseok grabbed him quickly but hyungwon had already pushed him away. "i'm fine. i can get up myself."

when he was finally ready to get up he quickly made his way to the bathroom, locking the door and hoping hoseok would just leave. he turned on the shower and took off his shirt by noticed the deep red marks all over his body. "what.the.FUCK!" he screamed.

he barged out the door and went downstairs to find hoseok, who was too busy caressing a sleeping minhyuk on the couch. "hoseok! what the fuck is this?!" he yelled, getting a response of a hush instead of a real answer from the other. "it wasn't me" hoseok said quickly, knowing hyungwon wouldn't even believe him by his tone.

"oh and you expect me to believe that?" hyungwon was beyond mad. "why are you even here huh? i told you to leave long time ago. why are you back into my life? why is it that the more i push you away, the more i fucking see you and i hate it! why is it that everything in my life is somewhat connected to you? why-"

hoseok placed his index on hyungwon's lips, cutting his off. tears had been rushing down his face as he tried to speak but couldn't. "i-" his voice cracked. hyungwon didn't realize the amount of damage he had caused on hoseok. he tried not to care but deep inside he felt bad. he slowly caressed his head as hoseok fell into his arms. hyungwon had never seen him so weak before and soon felt really guilty about his actions.

"hyungwon...i-i don't know what it is but i'm so attached to you. the more i try to distance myself, the more i want to be around you. Look, I know how selfish it sounds but i want to be with you. i really do" hoseok said with his head buried in hyungwon's chest.

"something about you is different," hoseok continued, "i want to be loved by you. i only want you hyungwon. please i beg you." hyungwon froze from those words, not knowing what to say next. did hoseok really mean this or was he playing with his emotions again?

"hoseok, i want to be with you too" hyungwon started. hoseok's head popped up quickly and smiled brightly. "but, i don't know if you're ready" hyungwon said hesitantly. hoseok's smile quickly
faded and he grabbed the younger's hands, trying to gain some type of sympathy from him.

"please hyungwon! give me a chance! just this once! if i fail to make you happy or if i ever hurt you, then you can break up with me. you can leave me alone and i'll have to move on! please hyungwon please!" hoseok begged, placing a kiss on hyungwon's lips before squeezing his hands tightly. [a/n: girl you know he gonna fuck up lmao]

a lot was going through hyungwon's mind but he couldn't resist seeing hoseok being hurt anymore. "fine" he said blankly, avoiding the elder's eyes.

"what?? really hyungwon?" hoseok's voice started to rise the more he questioned. hyungwon gave him a slight nod before gaining a hold of his face and kissing him passionately. "thank you" hoseok said through the kiss.

"i won't disappoint you"

-

a/n - why did this literally take me a year to update?? anyways i'll probably be updating more but idk it's kinda hectic atm

plus i have some special chapters in my draft so if you see them just know they have nothing to do with the current storyline and they're just hyungwonho being hyungwonho lol

anyways take care <3