-9-

This chapter was written by my best friend Mina - naega_hoSHHHHH

---

hyunwoo. the kid in hyungwon's 3rd grade class that had annoyed him the most is now 26. their mothers were always close, forcing them to be friends. but that all changed when hyungwon's mother passed. hyunwoo stopped talking to him and ever since then, he grew depressed and lonely, now ending up living in a condo all by himself.

he had met his boyfriend - yoo kihyun. never liked him whatsoever. he had seen them together. that just made him sick to his stomach. was going to this man's birthday party really the best option for him, especially in this state?

he had also remembered minhyuk calling hyunwoo by his nickname that only a few people knew. so what was his relationship with him? perhaps they dated? then if minhyuk knows him, does hoseok know him as well?!

all of these thoughts spiraled through his head, making him a little dizzy. hyungwon was worried he would have to see someone he didn't want to. he was worried that he might not fit in. he was worried that he might feel overwhelmed and leave.

opening his closet to at least thousands of different clothes, he chose to wear a simple black turtleneck with some black ripped jeans. he placed his contacts in his eye, applied some blush, brushed his light pink hair - which he not too long ago bleached - and was ready to leave.

what possibly could go wrong?

---

"chae hyungwon!" kihyun greeted the younger as soon as he walked in. the music was booming, making it hard for him to make out what was happening. "look at you! you're absolutely gorgeous!" kihyun said, caressing his cheek and winking at him.

hyungwon feared this. he knew he would feel uncomfortable, especially around kihyun. he kept touching him and creepily smiled as if he didn't have a goddamn boyfriend! it was also weird cause they would always see each other, yet kihyun would look the other way instead of greeting, as if he didn't know him, but that only happened whenever hyunwoo wasn't around.

kihyun's flirting session was cut short after hyunwoo showed up, smacking the boy in the back of his head. "you fucker! always flirting with every guy you see! the fuck am i then? a fling?!" he shouted, causing kihyun to roll his eyes.

"sorry about that but" hyunwoo grabbed hyungwon into a big tight hug, "long time no see!" hyungwon only patted his back and pulled away as fast as he could. "it's nice to see you too. happy birthday" he said blankly. conversations started and time passed by quickly. already a hour in and nothing bad had happened.

"shownu~!!" a familiar voice was heard as the front door opened. shit! hyungwon turned around to see minhyuk in a black see-through shirt and tight leather pants, dark matte red lipstick and red heels. behind him was hoseok, who was wearing a white crop top and black jeans.

hyungwon froze when his and hoseok's eyes locked. "oh hi hyungwon!" minhyuk squeaked, hugging the boy. "if i were you, i would avoid him at all costs" he whispered in his ear before pulling away and giving him a kiss on the cheek. hyungwon blushed obviously.

"hyunwoo! oh it's been awhile! aren't you tired of that thing?" minhyuk said, pointing at kihyun, causing him to scoff. hyunwoo took a hold of minhyuk and leaned in close to his ear. "never call my boyfriend a thing! got it fuckface?" he said, pushing the boy away.

"fine then! your loss! hoseok let's go get some drinks!" minhyuk grabbed hoseok, who didn't take his eyes off the boy. "but hyuk-"

hyungwon sighed. how could everything go so wrong within a couple of hours? the two people he didn't want to see showed up at his ex friend's birthday party. then again, why the hell was he there when he didn't even like hyunwoo and kihyun? was he that lonely and desperate...?

---

"he lost so much weight" hoseok said, taking a giant gulp of his drink. minhyuk, who was already fed up and half asleep. "ugh! you still worrying about him? you left him! you don't need him and he damn sure doesn't need you!" he said, banging the table. "i didn't leave him! he left-" hoseok started, but stopped himself.

he sighed and took another gulp of his drink. he knew how to handle his drinks, but minhyuk was another story. he could barely handle water!

"hoseok listen to me. focus on someone better than him. focus on someone that will be there forever and will take care of you!" hoseok nodded, but didn't really understand where he was going with this. "and who would that be?"

"idiot! it's me obviously! i love you hoseok!" minhyuk jumped onto the older and kissed his forehead. "after what we had done in the past, i feel like we can make things happen, if you know what i mean" now hoseok was frustrated. 'make things happens' with his best friend? no way!

hoseok quickly got up and left minhyuk there in disappointment. "fine hoseok! you'll come back! you're missing way too much anyway!"

---

hoseok watched as hyungwon sat by himself in a corner. he was clearly drunk and he wanted to help but he knew that's gonna backfire. he was the cause of this so why was he standing there watching from afar instead of fixing it. while walking towards the boy, a tall man grabbed hyungwon, who was trying his hardest to pull himself away from the man's grip.

"let go of me!" hyungwon cried, but the man's grip grew tighter as he threw the boy over his shoulder. "be quiet hyungwon. it'll be quick." the man laughed. hoseok panicked. watching hyungwon like this made him want to punch the man that took him away.

before hoseok could do anything, a hand grabbed his arm, it was hyunwoo. "hoseok! how's it been buddy? can't believe you're still putting up with minhyuk" but hoseok completely ignored him. "what is that guy doing to hyungwon?"

hyunwoo stared at the boy for some time and finally said "oh hongbin! they probably gonna talk. or maybe something else haha!" he laughed and walked away, leaving hoseok. "what-" he was cut off short after hearing a scream come from upstairs, it sounded like hyungwon.

"wait hoseok" hyunwoo began, "what's your relationship with hyungwon anyway?" hoseok froze, trying to find the right response. "he's...i like him!" what the fuck hoseok!!

hoseok quickly ran up the stairs, leaving hyunwoo and barged through the door the noise was coming from. there he found a tall man on top of a naked hyungwon, whose hands were handcuffed to the headboard of the bed and was blindfolded. (mina: thats some next level kinky shit 😂)

"hey bro! wait your turn! i'm not done with him yet so you better wait outside" the man said, continuing his torture session as hyungwon's screams filled the room. hoseok couldn't take it anymore. he grabbed the man and swung as hard as he can, knocking him out.

hyungwon started kicking and his screams grew louder. "hyungwon!" hoseok called out, trying to grab him but was afraid the boy might kick him. "hyungwon it's me!" he said. hyungwon finally stopped moving and laid on the bed still. "hoseok?" hyungwon's voice cracked.

he was beautiful lying there. hoseok didn't know how to resist but he knew it would be right to help him. he looked around for the key for the handcuffs and unlocked them. then he slowly took off the blindfold. hyungwon's wrists were red and his eyes were puffy. there were dark marks planted all over his body. hoseok didn't know how to react to them, especially since he wasn't the one to place those there.

hoseok took a minute to look at the slim boy's naked body. his feelings swirled like crazy as he grew more and more confused. he wanted to walk away. he wanted to RUN away. but before he could do anything, he was caught off guard by hyungwon's sudden affection - a hug. he grabbed the older tightly and you can hear his sobs.

although he reeked with alcohol, hoseok couldn't help but hold him tightly as well. "h-hoseok" hyungwon let go of the boy and looked him in his eyes. "i-" his eyes started to drape and his grip loosened. hyungwon wanted to tell hoseok everything but the next thing he knew, everything went black. he had passed out in the older's arms. maybe from all the alcohol. maybe from his near rape experience. or worse, maybe from hoseok...