-7-

The light coming from the nearest window shined brightly, almost blinding Hyungwon. He had to blink a few times before opening his eyes completely. He sat up and immediately the pain of yesterday came right back to him. "Shit!"

His bed was a lot warmer than usual and his body was aching a lot more too. The door had been left open and he could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Slowly, he lifted himself off the bed and down the stairs, noticing a shirtless man cooking. "H-Hoseok?" his voice was hoarse and he wasn't sure if the older had heard him.

Walking a little closer, he managed to lift his hand and gently tap his shoulder, causing the boy to jump and slap him across the face with a spatula. "Oh shit Hyungwon!!" Hoseok quickly grabbed him and sat him down in the nearest chair. "Don't scare me like that" Hoseok's voice was deep and you can tell he didn't get enough sleep.

He turned off the stove and caressed the red cheek that hurt so badly, Hyungwon could cry. But he didn't want to. Not here. Not now. "It's fine" Hyungwon said, turning his head so Hoseok couldn't have a hold of his cheek anymore. Eyes tearing up, he quickly wiped his eyes when he thought Hoseok wasn't looking, but he was.

"Won-ie? Please don't cry, it was only an accident" Hoseok took a hold of his hands, "please let me take care of it."

(Inner thoughts) Hoseok what the fuck are you doing? This is not you! You told yourself you wouldn't get too attached to this kid! Don't do anything you'll regret! Don't do anything you'll regr-

Hoseok lifted up the younger and placed him on the counter, catching the boy off guard. He put one arm around his waist and the other on the back of his head. He started to kiss the cheek he had slapped. Soft kisses turned into deeper and harder kisses as he started to move down from his cheek to his neck, leaving a few dark marks. Hoseok could hear Hyungwon quietly moan his name as his hands moved frantically around his back. Hyungwon could feel every muscle on Hoseok's body.

"Hoseo- ah fuck!" Hyungwon tried to speak but was interrupted by Hoseok's hard hip thrust. Hyungwon managed to get his hands to the waistline of Hoseok's pants and unbuttoned them and slowly pulling them down, revealing his bulging member through his boxers. He slipped his hand inside, but before he can do anything, the phone rang.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes as he jumped off the counter and went towards the phone. His lips were swollen and a bright red and his hair was messy. "Hello?"

Hoseok watched Hyungwon standing there annoyed while yelling at the person on the other line. He buttoned his pants and put on his jacket, forgetting his shirt upstairs.

"Look, I understand sir but I don't get why you're calling ME!" Hyungwon took a quick glance at Hoseok who was fully dressed and paused. "Sorry, hold on one second. Hoseok? Where are you going?" Hoseok grabbed his keys that were on the table and quickly left without saying a word.

---

"What was I thinking?! Why don't I listen? I'm not attracted to Hyungwon..or am I? No! I'm not! I'm not gay. We're just..friends with benefi-ugh!" Hoseok yelled at himself. "What are you rambling about now?" a familiar voice came from behind him.

Kihyun and Hyunwoo walked towards a frustrated Hoseok. "It's nothing guys, don't worry." Hoseok looked down at his feet. He was embarrassed that they had to see him like that. "Well don't forget Hyunwoo's birthday party next week!" Kihyun smiled, interlocking hands with his boyfriend. Minhyuk would've flipped if he saw them. Hoseok started to sweat, even though it was really cold and he only wore his jacket without a shirt.

"I'll send you the details later" Kihyun said, nudging to Hyunwoo that it was time to leave. "Oh yeah, if Minhyuk wants to come too, he is gladly invited!" Hyunwoo said, smirking before walking off.

---

He didn't want to go to work that day. All he did was question if he did something wrong to drive Hoseok away. Hyungwon himself was confused with his own feelings towards the older. Yes he liked him, and yes he wanted more, he wasn't 100% positive if Hoseok wanted that kind of relationship.

He laid on his bed with his phone in his hand, staring at Hoseok's contact. After a few minutes, Hyungwon decided to text the boy.

Me
Hey, can we talk?

hoseok(💍)
'bout what?

Me
Well...us
Like, you know that I like you but..idk

hoseok(💍)
Look, I've been thinking about it too but the thing is...I'm just not interested

Me
What do you mean? Am I not good enough for you?

Sending that text really hurt Hyungwon. He was already at the verge of cracking.

hoseok(💍)
No! You're amazing!
I'm not gay, but I guess you can say I'm bicurious
You make me feel different. I've never been in love with someone before
All I'm saying is, can we just be friends?

Hyungwon was officially crying now. It felt like Hoseok had taken his heart and ran it over with a truck. It hurt. It really did. And he didn't know what to do about it.

hoseok(💍)
Hyungwon?

Me
Forget it

hoseok(💍)
??

Me
I don't want to be involved with you anymore! Please don't talk to me again

hoseok(💍)
Wait- Hyungwon!! Don't be like this!

Me
Leave me alone! You gave me all the hope in the world up until right now! You would flirt with me before we started talking giving me a sign that you might be interested. I liked you ever since you started working at the candy shop!! It was only a few hours ago that you were making out with me! I hate this feeling Hoseok! I'm tired of being pushed away! I'm tired of being used! You played with my emotions and I felt like we had something! I knew that talking to you was a horrible idea! If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been in this mess! So from now on, you don't know me!

hoseok(💍)
Hyungwon...

*you have blocked hoseok(💍)*

---

Shit, this wasn't supposed to be sad!! Damn🤦🏽‍♀️