-6-

Hoseok left the shop with his jacket over his shoulder, knowing that he should really put it on since it had gotten a little chilly from earlier. He turned on his phone to see 12 missed calls from Minhyuk and a missed call and a text message from Hyungwon, that Hoseok decided to actually read.

Won-ie💋
Hyung. I need you. Please get me. (2:56)

Me
Where are you?! (5:32)

No response. Hoseok became worrisome so he called Minhyuk to see what was going on. After a few rings, he answered and you can tell by his voice that something happened to him. "Hey Hoseok. Uh...I fucked up. Hyungwon came to visit me and I made him run of-"

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Hoseok yelled, earning himself a few stares but he didn't care. "MINHYUK I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS WHEN I GET HOME!!" And there the conversation ended and Hoseok ran in the direction of their apartment. On the way there, two security guards grabbed a tall and slim man and was tossing him out of a bar. Hoseok stopped as to see that it was Hyungwon cursing out the guards.

"Hyungwon!!" Hoseok yelled, gaining the younger's attention. Hyungwon's eyes widened as he tried to stand up but ended up wobbling back onto the floor. He was drunk. Hoseok quickly grabbed the boy and held him tight in his arms. Hyungwon's stiff body loosened as his head fell into the nape of the boy's shoulder and his arms wrapped around his body.

"Why didn't you answer my call. I needed you." Hoseok knew he was crying as his voice cracked and he didn't want to let go. "I was at work. I'm sorry but what happened? What did Minhyuk do?" Hoseok was gentle as he let go of the boy, playing with his hair. He didn't care who was watching, he just wanted to comfort Hyungwon.

"I don't wanna talk about it" Hyungwon's eyes were red and puffy and looked like he just wanted to sleep. He tried getting up again but fell into Hoseok's arms. "Don't worry, I'll carry you home." Hyungwon nodded.

---

Hoseok had changed Hyungwon into some pajamas he found and settled him into his bed. He sat at the edge of the bed, watching him, which made him smile. Hyungwon was beautiful and Hoseok had never felt this way about any guy, or maybe anyone at all! He didn't know what he liked more, his plump lips, his messy hair or his glowing skin.

After some time, Hoseok decided it was time to leave. As he got up off the bed, Hyungwon had grabbed his wrist, catching the older off guard. "Please stay with me" Hyungwon's sleepy voice made him smile even more. He couldn't help himself but to tease the boy. "And what if I don't" Hoseok said, climbing on top of him and caressing his face.

Hyungwon's face turned a bright red as he tried to lose eye contact with Hoseok but failed to do so. "Then I'll-" "You'll do what?" Hoseok cut him off as he placed his face onto his neck, pressing his muscular body onto Hyungwon's. "H-Hoseok I'll...ugh" Hyungwon gave up as he pulled Hoseok's head up off of him and pressed his lips onto the others. His long fingers interlocking with his hair and slowly pushing his hips up so it can hit against Hoseok's.

Hoseok pulled away, staring into Hyungwon's sad eyes. "I'll tell you what happened today. Minhyuk tried to kiss me, but for all my life, I didn't want anyone to kiss me...except you" Hyungwon said, his eyes started to drape. Hoseok was so taken aback that he didn't couldn't even look at him anymore. "I think I should leave now."

"No! Please stay with me! Just one night! I promise I'll leave you alone!" Hyungwon started to cry. Hoseok knew that he was drunk and wasn't in his right mind. "Fine. Go to sleep now, you have work in the morning. I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"No need! You can sleep up here with me! I can find another sheet for you!" Hyungwon sat up, instantly regretting it as the alcohol soon gave him a headache. "It's fine, we'll share" Hoseok said, taking off his shirt to reveal his biceps and abs. Hyungwon turned red and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. "W-what are you doing?"

"I sleep with my shirt off. Is there a problem?" Hoseok said, staring at the red boy. "No! It's not!" Hyungwon quickly grabbed the sheet he was covering with and put it over his head. "If you're embarrassed, I'll put my shirt back on" Hoseok slid his hand under the covers, hoping he wasn't touching anywhere the younger would've want him to touch. "Just go to sleep" Hyungwon said, not noticing how rude he sounded.

Hoseok grabbed his phone and went to his 2nd recent contact and pressed the name- Minhyuk🤞🏼❤️

Me
I'm staying with Hyungwon tonight so you better wait and see what imma do to you when I get home tomorrow!!

If I were you, I would've left the country already!!

Minhyuk🤞🏼❤️
Shit.

I'm sorry

Goodnight 💤

Me
Goodnight asshole

Hoseok put his phone away and took one last look at Hyungwon who still had the sheet over his head. He took off the sheet and to his surprise, was already sleeping. Hoseok leaned close to his ear and whispered "good night beautiful!" He didn't know if he would ever regret that but it made him feel good inside...but why?

He would just have to figure it out in the morning...

---

Author-nim here!!

So I created a second account where I'll store all of my archived Hyungwonho stories!!

The account will be hyunxw

A story that will be coming soon will be called twitter.

Please wait patiently for this story and the upcoming chapters of this one!!