-5-

Hyungwon couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about how embarrassed he was moaning out loud in front of his crush. He shouldn't have went to thank the boy earlier. He shouldn't have talked to him. He shouldn't have looked at Hoseok. Thinking about him made everything worse.

Hyungwon grabbed his phone that was beside his bed to check the time. 1:37 am. Great! I'm not going to get any sleep for tomorrow! Hyungwon cursed to himself. He needed someone to talk to but figured that everyone was asleep. Plus, he didn't have many friends so that didn't help either. Then, he remembered Minhyuk left a note in his pants pocket when he was on top of him.

Hyungwon-ie~! Please call me whenever you get the chance!! (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Staring at the piece of paper, Hyungwon grabbed his phone to dial in the number, but suddenly stopped himself halfway. Maybe I shouldn't do this. He's the one that caused this, but I want to apologize for pushing him away earlier. Then again, he could be sleeping!

Without anymore hesitation, Hyungwon dialed in the number and called it, hoping Minhyuk wasn't going to answer but soon enough he did.

"Hello?" Minhyuk's voice was deep and sleepy.

"Hey...uh sorry for waking you up!" Hyungwon didn't know what to say. He actually felt bad and didn't know what he was doing.

"Who's this?"

"Hyungwon." Instantly after answering, Hyungwon could hear the boy squealing in excitement as if his name have woken up the boy. "Hey baby what's up? Why are you calling me so late? What happened?"

Hyungwon was at a lose of words. He didn't know what was worse, Minhyuk calling him baby or the fact that he was talking to him 1 in the morning, as if he didn't have anywhere to go the next day. "Can I come over tomorrow?" Hyungwon almost wanted to curse at himself for saying that. But before he could correct himself, Minhyuk screamed out a loud yes.

"Please don't tell Hoseok I'm coming though."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you when he leaves for work tomorrow! So rest up! I'll be wearing something real nice for you tomorrow!" Minhyuk's voice all of a sudden turned deep and husky through the phone, causing Hyungwon to shiver. It was like he could feel the boy breathing on his neck. He didn't know whether or not it was disgusting or just weird. "Okay then bye!"

---

"Hyungwon-ie!!" Minhyuk jumped on the boy as soon as he walked through the door. Hyungwon's arms were not strong enough to carry the boy so they both ended up falling on the floor, Minhyuk on top of him of course. Minhyuk stared into his eyes, smiling brightly.

"You're so cute! How the hell haven't you dated anyone!" Minhyuk said, leaning close only leaving about 2 inches apart from each other. Hyungwon could feel Minhyuk's hand slide up his shirt. Minhyuk's soft lips pressed against the skin on his neck, causing Hyungwon to stiffen a bit. "It's okay baby, I don't bite!" Minhyuk whispered as he grabbed onto his hips, letting out a small moan.

Hyungwon's phone went off, scaring both him and Minhyuk. He quickly got up off the floor and grabbed it to see who was calling. "My friend...Hyunwoo? I haven't heard from him in years!" Hyungwon said, staring at his phone in awe.

Minhyuk's smile soon faded as he also got up and made his way to the kitchen. He could feel his heart shattering into a million pieces. How could they both know each other? Is this some type of sign? Minhyuk cursed to himself multiple times before opening the cupboard to find a glass cup. He grabbed the cup and filled it with water, quickly drinking it before running up the stairs to his room.

"Hyunwoo?" Minhyuk could hear faintly Hyungwon's voice.

"Hey! Long time no talk I guess" Hyunwoo's voice was different from the last time the two talked. It seemed to have been getting deeper to Hyungwon. "So uh...my birthday is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my birthday party?"

Birthday party at the age of 26? Tacky much! "Sure I guess! I don't have anything important to do!" Hyungwon felt like he was going to regret his decision to go but one apart of him felt like it was right. He hung up the phone and noticed that Minhyuk was not in the room anymore.

"Hyuk? Where did you go?" Hyungwon began searching the house, starting with the kitchen, which was freezing from the boy leaving the freezer open. Gosh this kid! He chuckled at the fact that he called Minhyuk a kid although he was older than him. Running up the stairs, he went to the nearest room, which ended up being the bathroom. He went to another, bathroom again! He went to another, and to his surprise, it was another bathroom.

"How many fucking bathrooms do these guys have! It's only the 2 of them!" Hyungwon said under his breath. He became so annoyed to a point where he barged into another room to find Minhyuk standing in front of the mirror trying on a pink dress. Hyungwon remembered Hoseok saying something about Minhyuk's cross dressing but he was always confused because he only brought it up briefly.

"Hey Hyungwon!" Minhyuk said, slowly walking towards the boy, "You left me to talk to Shownu-hyung?" Minhyuk's voice gotten deeper as he pinned Hyungwon to the door. Hyungwon's brain couldn't function what was happening. He was too busy thinking about how Minhyuk knew Hyunwoo and even knew his nickname!

Minhyuk tried to kiss Hyungwon but he managed on pushing the boy away. "Won-ie? Why aren't you paying attention to me? Why don't you like me? Is it because of what I'm wearing? I'll change!"

Hyungwon knew that the only reason why he was here was to get Hoseok off his mind, but he really couldn't withstand all of this. Minhyuk was annoying and way too clingy. (A/N: DONT HURT ME I FUCKING LOVE OUR BABY HYUK!!!) "I have to go!" he said, not hesitating to run downstairs  and out the door, leaving Minhyuk there dumbfounded.

---

Hoseok sat there watching the time, hoping for another customer to come in. Recently, business has been a little slow and Hoseok was at risk of losing his only job. With Minhyuk crying over his job, and Hoseok almost losing his scared him a bit. Like what if he can't support himself and Minhyuk?

His only loyal customer was Hyungwon, but today he didn't see him. Hoseok took another glance at the clock hanging by the door. "Where is he?"

Hoseok's mind was only occupied of Hyungwon. Why though? Why did he feel this way? Why did he keep thinking about a man he officially met a few days ago? Hoseok didn't know the answer to any of those questions, but all he knew was that he had been thinking for about an hour now and it was time to close up the shop.

"Closing time."