-8-

Warning: just a slight smut in here but it's not as detailed as the future chapters that are yet to cum (see what I did there😏)

The sound of the keys opening the door startled Minhyuk. He had prepared by padding himself with pillows, wearing a helmet and wearing his favorite pair of blue pumps- for good luck. This was his strategy for every ass whooping he was gonna get himself into.

As Hoseok walked in, Minhyuk pulled out a pillow from his dress and held it in front of the boy. "I am armed! You better back off!" But instead of pulling out his belt and actually beating Minhyuk's ass, Hoseok just stood there, staring off into nothingness. His eyes draped down and became teary and his skin was pale.

"Hoseok?" Minhyuk's voice had softened, walking over to his best friend, watching as a tear ran down Hoseok's face. "Wait, you're crying?" Minhyuk dropped the pillow, took off the helmet and carefully pulled him to their couch.

"I broke him" Hoseok said, voice cracking through his tears. Tears started coming down like a running faucet. He just couldn't stop. Hoseok grabbed his phone and gave it to Minhyuk, showing him the messages between the two. After reading, he froze. Now understanding why his friend was in pain, he grew angry and pulled him into the biggest hug he had ever given a person. "Fuck him" was that could come out his mouth.

"Hoseok, listen to me. I get that you're confused, but making yourself feel this way is not good for your health. The world is shitty, trust me. Maybe you weren't really in love with the guy. Then again, you just met him not too long ago" Minhyuk said, playing with the older's hair, trying to comfort him.

Minhyuk and Hoseok had been friends since they were young and playing with each other's hair was "their thing." It was always the best way to make each other feel better, even in the worse situations.

"But..." Hoseok paused, trying to find the right words to say, "I almost had sex with the kid! Was I that confused to get seduced by another man? To be aroused? To want to feel his every touch, hear his soft moans under me? Or even want him to hold me? Hyuk..I just don't know!" His tears kept running. Minhyuk sat there, giving him a few kisses here and there, trying to comfort him as much as possible.

Hoseok was used to Minhyuk's kisses. He was the only guy he kissed before Hyungwon, and it was mostly out of the curiosity of what is was like to kiss a guy, hell, to kiss a person in general. Hoseok used to think that he was gay for only Minhyuk since he loved being around him, even if he did get on his nerves.

"Baby, I think you should talk to him, but not right now, whenever you're ready. He's upset now, but once both of you cool off, you'll be fine" Minhyuk smiled at the teary eyed boy. Hoseok had managed to stop crying and was now snuggling in Minhyuk's arms. It grew silent for a while, but it felt like he had to break the silence.

"Hyuk?" "Yeah?" "Can you kiss me? Like... kiss? To make me feel better!" Hoseok looked into his friend's eyes, trying to find out how he was feeling, but couldn't. Minhyuk pushed Hoseok down to lie down on his back before taking a hold of his hips and slowly pressing his body on the other.

He leaned in, connecting their lips. They started off slow until Minhyuk started grinding on the older, his hand unzipping his jacket to reveal his naked skin. Hoseok had forgotten that he left his shirt and took a second to process what was happening. The younger slowly made his way down to his right nipple, sucking on it hard and leaving a few marks around his chest.

"Mmm Hyuk~" Hoseok said softly in his ear, causing Minhyuk to slip off the dress he was wearing, leaving him in his boxers, his member quite visibly bulging out. "You like that huh?" Minhyuk's voice became more intimidating, which scared Hoseok a bit. The kisses he had asked for earlier were a lot harder, as he slipped his tongue in Minhyuk's mouth.

He took off his own pants and boxers, revealing his member, which aroused Minhyuk even more. "Damn, when did you get so big?" Minhyuk said, licking the tip before putting Hoseok's whole cock down his throat. Hoseok grabbed the back of the younger's head and kept thrusting, causing him to gag a bit.

"Now you're fucking your best friend?! Great work Hoseok! You break ones heart and move onto another huh? Fucking idiot!"

The little voice in his head always haunted him.

Hoseok froze as his own thoughts took over his entire mind. Minhyuk continued gaging on Hoseok while fingering at his nipples. "Minhyuk. Stop" Hoseok's voice became a lot deeper and intimidating than he intended. Minhyuk paused, "What's wrong?"

Hoseok pulled himself up and away from the younger, hiding his face with his hands. "I can't do this" Hoseok was crying again but tried not to show it. Minhyuk moved close to Hoseok and rubbed his inner thigh, "Can't we continue? I was really getti-" "No! We can't Minhyuk! Can't you see what's happening right now? I'm literally fucking my best friend to ease MY pain and because I feel guilty about Hyungwon! This just isn't right!" Hoseok broke down.

Minhyuk's heart broke watching Hoseok end up in this state. He felt guilty escalating this situation. Dumbass. Picking up his clothes off the floor, he left. Leaving Hoseok all alone sobbing.

---

"Hoseok!" He jumped out of his sleep. 6:12 am the clock on his nightstand said. Hyungwon's heart almost raced out of his chest. Ever since he had sent Hoseok that risky text explaining his feelings, he hasn't stopped thinking about the older.

It had only been a week ago and still, he could smell his scent on his bed sheets, which drove Hyungwon nuts.

It had been time to get ready for work. It literally has been raining since the last he saw Hoseok. Getting up out of bed and walking over to the bathroom, he noticed something he haven't noticed before- someone's shirt. He knew it wasn't his cause it was way too big for him. But then, flashbacks hit him.

"I sleep with my shirt off. Is that a problem?"

"Just go to sleep"

Hyungwon didn't know how to react. After a few minutes of contemplating, he picked it up, folding it and placing it nicely on his bed. Why? He had no idea. It just felt right to him. He just stood there, smiling to himself.

Losing track of time, Hyungwon noticed it was 7:19. "oh shit" he said, quickly finding a clean white button-up and pants. Looking in the mirror, he noticed a pink mark on his neck. Flashbacks to only last week when they were making out on his kitchen counter. The day he left. He was surprised the marks were still visible, even after a week. He missed Hoseok, but he just didn't know what to do. He broke his heart, and Hyungwon didn't want to seem desperate anymore.

---

deadass, this is a whole mess and idk where the fuck my brain comes up with this shit smh😞