Chapter 22*

February, 1962

We laid in Jack's bed together and smiled with each other. Jack had me under his arm close to his body, and I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm sure you saw me bring this in." I told him as a sat up and turned beside me. Off of the side table, I picked up a red heart shaped box of chocolates. "Plus the Secret Service removed at least 3 pieces, and tested the rest to make sure they're not poison."

The president laughed as he sat up as well. A piece of chocolate fell between my bare breast, and Jack gave me a mischievous smile as he went between them to retrieve it.

"So I guess you like your gift?" I giggled as he held my breasts with both hands and sucked around for the piece of chocolate. He finally got it, and sat up.

"I love it. Happy Valentine's Day, Clover." He smiled, and I leaned for a kiss. He turned his head away. "Oh right! I forgot about that!"

My cheeks got warm as I looked down at my sheet covered lap. I played with my fingers after he did with that.

"I got you something too." He whispered to me, then left a kiss on my ear. Jack clapped his fingers, and the sound of footsteps began coming from his closet.

"There's other people in here?" I asked in horror, covering my exposed chest with the sheets.

"Oh, there's always people with us. It's for both of our safety, but usually they're outside the door." Jack smiled as he pointed to the front door.

A short man who was attractive with black hair came out. He was pull a clothing rack filled with clothes, and jewelry hanging on hangers.

"Happy Valentines, honey." He smiled at me. The young man stood there awkward, not knowing whether or not to make eye contact with me.

"The Irish Mafia came through again." Jack smiled and I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Oh calm down, I mean him. Kenny. He's the Irish Mafia." Jack said in a nonchalant voice. "Kenny, come closer."

Kenny walked up to us, and stood there with his hands folded in front of him.

"Janis, this is Kenny O'Donnell. He's been a part of my time since Senator days. He's my personal and best advisor." Jack smiled at him. "I call him the Irish Mafia because he seems to get things done so secretly and cleanly it's criminal."

"Thank you, Jack." He nodded, still a little nervous.

"Isn't he a fine looking kid, Janis?" Jack asked.

"He's just fine." I said politely, but I still had an awkward smile on my face.

"How about you look closer." Jack tugged at the sheet I was using to cover myself. I held on even tighter.

"Stop playing!" I shouted at him, and when I looked up at Kenny he was trying to hide a grin.

"Isn't she a beautiful girl, Kenny?" Jack asked.

"Lovely." He nodded.

"How about you please, Mr. O'Donnell. He works hard all day and needs some relaxation." Jack said softly to me. I gave him a horrified look, and didn't even answer. My eyes said everything he needed to know.

He chuckled and looked down at his lap. Then he turned to the side table on his side of the bed and placed a cigar in his mouth. Kenny opened the drawer of the side table and helped him light it, then shook out the match and placed it on the surface of the table.

"Fine then." Jack said after taking a puff of his cigar. "She's not willing, Ireland."

"And I never asked, President." Kenny said in a pleading voice as he glared at me.