Chapter 24*

I walked slowly into the dark office, and Jack sat there silently. I sat at a seat that was in front of the desk. He didn't say a word, he only leaned in his chair smoked his cigarette as he looked at me.

"You called me here, Mr

"You called me here, Mr. President?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, my men have relayed a very interesting story to me. I want to hear about whether or not it's true from your lips." He said in a low and growling voice.

"Is there ever a time when your men aren't watching me?" I asked, and he leaned forward into his chair and leaned his elbow on the desk.

"Janis, are you pregnant?" He asked me directly. I sat there silent, and he huffed sitting back in his seat. "And who is the father?"

"It could be Richard." I told him honestly. "But its most likely you."

"There's no way to know for sure which one of us it is." Jack said out loud. "But if I'm an option either way this is going to be difficult for you."

"And why would that be?" I asked him.

"Well, I could arrange for you to abort it if that's what you so wish." He suggested. "Or I can arrange for you to be moved to a different location to raise your child."

"A different location?" I asked in disbelief. "How would anyone ever know it's yours?"

"Because when Janis Decker who was a staffer on the White House disappears for a few months then returns with a half-cast child it'll seem suspicious." Jack told me. "If you're having this kid, you can't ever come back."

"So just like that, huh? It's over?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"You know I don't want it to be like this. In fact, I'd still make an effort to see you. It's just not feasible for you and this child to live here in DC." He shrugged.

I looked down at my lap.

"Or you can keep it simple and get an abortion." Jack reminded me.

"Can I have time to think about this?" I asked quietly.

"Well think fast, because I'm assuming you're pretty far along. We want this to be a safe procedures— if it ever takes place." Jack told me.

I began stand, but he interrupted me. "Janis, wait a minute. Please sit."

I slowly sat back down as I thought about what was happening.

"I'm going to California to speak about a water aqueduct project I'm doing. I'd love for you to come along." He invited me.

"What will your wife think?" I asked him quietly.

"My wife won't be there." He told me. "She's staying behind with the kids."

"Where will we be staying?" I asked him.

"Well, first we will be in a hotel. Then we're going to pay a visit for a long time friend mine." He said with a smile.

"I'll be there." I said quietly.

"That's all?" Jack asked with a grin.

"What?" I asked him.

"You have nothing you want to tell me?" He asked me again. My mind had a thousand thoughts, but I refused to tell Jack anything more.

"No. Thanks for inviting me." I smiled.

I carried a box with some of my clothes in it into the apartment.

"Let me get that for you!" Dick said as he ran over. He told the box from me. "I don't want you doing any work until he's born."

"She's born." I corrected him with a smile. I walked to the couch and sat down. "I need wine."

Dick went into his kitchen and poured me a glass of white wine, then sat next to me and handed it to me.

"Are you sure you don't want a smoke?" He asked. "It's calming for the baby."

"I'm fine." I smiled as I held my stomach. I wasn't showing much, but when my stomach was bare you could see what was coming into form. "I'm sure the baby doesn't even have a brain to calm yet."

"How was work?" Dick asked as he sat there with me. He was enamored with me, and interested in everything I did and said.

"It was fine, I guess." I said in a sad voice. "There's only one thing."

"And what is that?" Dick asked.!

"I'll have to travel to California with the gang for a project." I told him sadly.

"Oh, for that water project he's doing in the West?" Dick asked me. "I didn't get chosen for that."

"I think it'll be a while before you get chosen for anything." I laughed and he laughed as well.

"Are you sure you want to travel with your condition?" Dick asked as he rubbed my stomach.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for asking baby." I smiled and kissed him.

Dick took my left hand and looked at my bare ring finger. "We're not at work, you can wear it now."

I smiled as I picked up my purse, got out my large diamond ring and slipped it on my finger. Dick wrapped and arm around me as we both looked at the expensive rock he got me.

"I'm so glad we finally tied the knot at city hall." Dick said. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, and he kissed me. We kissed there deeply for several minutes, and he held me extremely close.

"If I fuck you right now, right here on this couch, will Danny Boy lose an eye?" He asked as he began laying me down.

"I'm sure Charlotte will be just fine." I laughed as he lifted my dress and pulled down my pantyhose.

"No underwear." He observed, and stroked my wet core with his finger. "You need to be more careful about that."

I opened my legs wider for him as he began fingering me slowly. He watched in awe as his fingers moved slowly in and out of my pussy, then he leaned down.

His tongue slowly licked up my slit, and his eyes closed as his face slid side to side along my pussy. I moved my hips closer to his face, and he licked up and down.

I came, and he stood up and laid next to me on the couch. He wrapped an arm around me as we laid there, my discarded pantyhose by our feet.

"What was all that for?" I asked, out of breath.

"For being my new wife." He grinned. Then, he sat up next to me and pulled down his pants. He wrapped his hand around his member, and I moved his hand away.

"Nuh-uh." I told him, standing up and getting on my knees in front of him. I opened my mouth and he placed his hand under my chin.

"You don't have to." He told me. "I'm sure you're tired."

"Dick, I'm pregnant— not anemic." I laughed then took his member in my mouth. He groaned as he rested his arms on the back of the couch and shut his eyes.

"Fuck, Janis." He exhaled out.